White Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
White cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in white cheese?
For example, slice of white cheese (27 g) has about 26 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice white cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
White cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g
White cheese: calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in slice of white cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 98 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of white cheese.
- Slice of white cheese (27g)26 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white cheese28 kcal
- 10g of white cheese10 kcal
- 20g of white cheese20 kcal
- 50g of white cheese49 kcal
- 100g of white cheese98 kcal
Protein in white cheese
White cheese has 11.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of white cheese (27 g) you can see that you will get about 3 g of protein.
Carbs in white cheese
White cheese has 3.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of white cheese (27 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in white cheese
White cheese has 4.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of white cheese (27 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
white cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 140 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.099 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.046 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.08 mg
Energy content of white cheese
- 14% CARBS
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
white cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 104 mg
- Phosphorus 0.1 mg
- Magnessium 8 mg
- Calcium 83 mg
- Sodium 315 mg
- Iron 0.07 mg
- Zink 0.1 mg
Does white cheese cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely low number of calories in white cheese puts this product at the top of low calorific dairy. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, white cheese seems to be a good choice.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does california burrito have?
- Calories in a half of chobani yogurt
- Calories in whole chobani yogurt
- Calories for one, two or more chobani yogurt
- Calories in tablespoon of chobani yogurt
- Calories in teaspoon of chobani yogurt
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pringle?
- How much fat in Ahi Tuna?
- How much protein in lobster salad?
- What is weight of vegetable fajita?
- Klondike bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Tuna pot pie calories per serving size