White Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
White cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in white cheese?
For example, tablespoon of white cheese (14 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon white cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of white cheese on charts.
White cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.38 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||~ 3.2 g|
|Water||79.79 g||~ 22.6 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or crumbled of white cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 98 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or crumbled of white cheese.
- Tablespoon of white cheese (14g)14 kcal
- Teaspoon of white cheese (5g)5 kcal
- Slice of white cheese (27g)26 kcal
- White cheese cup, crumbled (118g)116 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white cheese28 kcal
- 10g of white cheese10 kcal
- 20g of white cheese20 kcal
- 50g of white cheese49 kcal
- 100g of white cheese98 kcal
Protein in white cheese
White cheese has 11.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of white cheese (14 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in white cheese
White cheese has 3.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of white cheese (14 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in white cheese
White cheese has 4.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of white cheese (14 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
tablespoon of white cheese (14 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
white cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A140 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.099 mg
- Vitaminium B60.046 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.08 mg
Energy content of white cheese
- 14% CARBS
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
white cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium104 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium315 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare white cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how white cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does california burrito have?
- Calories in a half of chobani yogurt
- Calories in whole chobani yogurt
- Calories for one, two or more chobani yogurt
- Calories in tablespoon of chobani yogurt
- Calories in teaspoon of chobani yogurt
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pringle?
- How much fat in Ahi Tuna?
- How much protein in lobster salad?
- What is weight of vegetable fajita?
- Klondike bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Tuna pot pie calories per serving size