White Cheese vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in White cheese
At first glance, you can see that in white cheese is less calories than in egg.
White cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 46%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in white cheese cames from protein and in egg from fat.
See tables below to compare white cheese with egg in details.
White cheese And Egg Nutrition Difference
Egg vs White cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||White cheese||Egg|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||0.72 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||12.56 g|
|Water||79.79 g||76.15 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||142 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||1.05 mg|
Less protein in white cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in white cheese is less protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 11.12g per 100g of white cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 13%.
More carbohydrates in white cheese
In white cheese is more carbohydrates than in egg.
There is 0.72g/100g of carbohydrates in egg and 3.38g/100g in white cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 369%.
Less fat in white cheese
In white cheese is less fats than in egg.
The tables above show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 4.3g/100g in white cheese. In this case difference is about 121%.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | crumbled
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: egg vs white cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
egg - 48% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
egg - 180% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
white cheese - 32% more than egg
- Vitaminium B6:
egg - 270% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
egg - 292% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium E:
egg - 1213% more than white cheese
Minerals: white cheese vs egg
Compares of white cheese
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- White Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- White Cheese vs Egg
- White Cheese vs Plain Yogurt
- White Cheese vs Cheddar
- see all compares of white cheese
Compares of egg
- Calories from White cheese
- Calories of Olive oil
- Calories in Poultry sausage
- Minced beef calories per 100g
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) carbs per 100g
- Pudding protein per 100g
- Clams fat per 100g
- How many calories does apple turnover have?
- Calories in a half of milky coffee
- Calories in whole milky coffee
- Calories for one, two or more milky coffee
- Calories in glass of milky coffee
- How much protein in stuffing?
- White Cheese vs Natural Yogurt nutrition
- White Cheese vs Cheddar calories
- White Cheese vs Mozzarella protein
- White Cheese vs Halloumi sugar
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese vitamins
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Gouda Cheese vitaminium C
- Cottage Cheese vs Parmesan magnessium
- Cottage Cheese vs Swiss Cheese potassium