Paneer Cheese : Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Paneer cheese : calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in paneer cheese?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of paneer cheese (122 g) has about 392 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of paneer cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 56 minutes, swim for about 46 minutes or run for 39 minutes.
See all nutrition data of paneer cheese on charts.
Paneer cheese : calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.57 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||25 g||~ 7.1 g|
|Protein||25 g||~ 7.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or 1 cube of paneer cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 321 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or 1 cube of paneer cheese.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of paneer cheese (122 g)392 kcal
- Half cup of paneer cheese (61g)196 kcal
- Paneer cheese 1 cube (30g)96 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of paneer cheese91 kcal
- 10g of paneer cheese32 kcal
- 20g of paneer cheese64 kcal
- 50g of paneer cheese161 kcal
- 100g of paneer cheese321 kcal
Protein in paneer cheese
Paneer cheese has 25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of paneer cheese (122 g) you can see that you will get about 30.5 g of protein.
Carbs in paneer cheese
Paneer cheese has 3.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of paneer cheese (122 g) has about 4.4 g of carbs.
Fat in paneer cheese
Paneer cheese has 25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of paneer cheese (122 g) has about 30.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of paneer cheese (122 g) has:392kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
paneer cheese - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of paneer cheese
- 4% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 66% FAT
paneer cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Calcium407 mg
- Sodium18 mg
Interesting charts - compare paneer cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how paneer cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does crab rangoon have?
- Calories in a half of Wendys fries
- Calories in whole Wendys fries
- Calories for one, two or more Wendys fries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sausage patty?
- How much fat in Pad Thai?
- How much protein in Jasmine rice?
- What is weight of english muffin?
- Potato pancake calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried tilapia calories per serving size