Poultry sausage - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in poultry sausage?
100g of poultry sausage has about 98 calories (kcal).
In particular, one slice (18 g) has about 18 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice (18 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
Calories in poultry sausage came from protein in 71%, from carbs in 12% and from fat in 17%.
poultry sausage - calories table
- Slice of poultry sausage (18g)18 kcal
- 10g of poultry sausage10 kcal
- 20g of poultry sausage20 kcal
- 50g of poultry sausage49 kcal
- 100g of poultry sausage98 kcal
- 200g of poultry sausage196 kcal
- 500g of poultry sausage490 kcal
Poultry sausage - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in poultry sausage?
★ What is the weight of poultry sausage?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in poultry sausage?
How much dietary fiber in poultry sausage?
Does poultry sausage have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in poultry sausage?
How much magnesium in poultry sausage?
Glycemic index of poultry sausage?
How much protein in poultry sausage?
How much does a poultry sausage weight?
Slice of poultry sausage weights about 18g.
Does poultry sausage make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in poultry sausage puts this product at the top of hight calorific cold cuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific cold cuts, poultry sausage seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other cold cuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If poultry sausage contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
one slice (18 g) has:18kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does minced beef have?
- What kind of minerals does tilapia contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in pizza?
- What kind of vitamins in pancake?
- How much dietary fiber in bread?
- Does sheep's milk have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in poultry offal?
- How much magnessium in dried pears?
- What is glycemic index of anchovy?
- How much protein in beef?
- What is weight of sprite?