Poultry Sausage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Poultry sausage: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice and more
How many calories in poultry sausage?
In particular, slice of poultry sausage (18 g) has about 18 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice poultry sausage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of poultry sausage on charts.
Poultry sausage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in slice of poultry sausage?
As I wrote before 100g has 98 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of poultry sausage.
- Slice of poultry sausage (18g)18 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of poultry sausage28 kcal
- 10g of poultry sausage10 kcal
- 20g of poultry sausage20 kcal
- 50g of poultry sausage49 kcal
- 100g of poultry sausage98 kcal
Protein in poultry sausage
Poultry sausage has 17.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of poultry sausage (18 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in poultry sausage
Poultry sausage has 2.92 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of poultry sausage (18 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in poultry sausage
Poultry sausage has 1.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of poultry sausage (18 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
slice of poultry sausage (18 g) has:18kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
poultry sausage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A6 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.048 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.071 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.055 mg
- Vitaminium B60.445 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.32 mg
Energy content of poultry sausage
- 12% CARBS
- 71% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
poultry sausage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium360 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium1032 mg
- Iron0.39 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare poultry sausage with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how poultry sausage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does stuffing have?
- Calories in a half of egg white omelet
- Calories in whole egg white omelet
- Calories for one, two or more egg white omelet
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pea salad?
- How much fat in paneer cheese?
- How much protein in philly cheesesteak?
- What is weight of ham pot pie?
- California sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- White onions calories per serving size