Passion Fruit: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Passion fruit: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one passion fruit, tablespoon and more
How many calories in passion fruit?
To illustrate, medium size passion fruit (40 g) has about 39 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size passion fruit is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of passion fruit on charts.
Passion fruit: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 passion fruits?
As I wrote before medium size passion fruit (40 g) has 39 calories. It is easy to count that two passion fruits have about 78 calories and three passion fruits have about 117 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five passion fruits.
- Medium size passion fruit (40 g)39 kcal
- Tablespoon of passion fruit (12g)12 kcal
- Cup of passion fruit (236g)229 kcal
- Half cup of passion fruit (118g)114 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of passion fruit27 kcal
- Half of medium size passion fruit19.5 kcal
- Small size passion fruit (32g)31.2 kcal
- Big size passion fruit (52g)50.7 kcal
- Two medium size passion fruits78 kcal
- Three medium size passion fruits117 kcal
- Four medium size passion fruits156 kcal
- Five medium size passion fruits195 kcal
Protein in passion fruit
Passion fruit has 2.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size passion fruit (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in passion fruit
Passion fruit has 23.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size passion fruit (40 g) has about 9.4 g of carbs.
Fat in passion fruit
Passion fruit has 0.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size passion fruit (40 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size passion fruit (40 g) has:39kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
passion fruit - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1274 IU
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.13 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)14 mcg
- Vitaminium C30 mg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
- Vitaminium K0.7 mg
Energy content of passion fruit
- 86% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
passion fruit - minerals per 100g
- Potassium348 mg
- Phosphorus68 mg
- Magnessium29 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Iron1.6 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
- Beta karoten743 mg
Interesting charts - compare passion fruit with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how passion fruit looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do raspberries have?
- Calories in a half of carambola
- Calories in whole carambola
- Calories for one, two or more carambola fruits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in strawberries?
- How much fat in mandarin?
- How much protein in watermelon?
- What is weight of artichoke?
- Arugula calories per ounce (oz)
- Asparagus calories per serving size