Ketchup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ketchup: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one ketchup, tablespoon and more
How many calories in ketchup?
For example, medium size ketchup (400 g) has about 404 calories.
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size ketchup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 58 minutes, swim for about 48 minutes or run for 41 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ketchup on charts.
Ketchup: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ketchup?
As I wrote before medium size ketchup (400 g) has 404 calories. It is easy to count that two ketchup have about 808 calories and three ketchup have about 1212 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ketchup.
- Medium size ketchup (400 g)404 kcal
- Tablespoon of ketchup (22g)22 kcal
- Teaspoon of ketchup (8g)8 kcal
- Cup of ketchup (235g)237 kcal
- Half cup of ketchup (117.5g)119 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ketchup29 kcal
- Half of medium size ketchup202 kcal
- Small size ketchup (320g)323.2 kcal
- Big size ketchup (520g)525.2 kcal
- Two medium size ketchup808 kcal
- Three medium size ketchup1212 kcal
- Four medium size ketchup1616 kcal
- Five medium size ketchup2020 kcal
Protein in ketchup
Ketchup has 1.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size ketchup (400 g) you can see that you will get about 4.2 g of protein.
Carbs in ketchup
Ketchup has 27.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size ketchup (400 g) has about 109.6 g of carbs.
Fat in ketchup
Ketchup has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size ketchup (400 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size ketchup (400 g) has:404kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ketchup - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A527 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.011 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.166 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.434 mg
- Vitaminium B60.158 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.1 mg
- Vitaminium E1.46 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of ketchup
- 96% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
ketchup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium281 mg
- Phosphorus3 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium907 mg
- Iron0.35 mg
- Zink3 mg
Interesting charts - compare ketchup with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how ketchup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Dove Dark Chocolate have?
- Calories in a half of broccoli slaw salad
- Calories in whole broccoli slaw salad
- Calories for one, two or more broccoli slaw salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ceviche?
- How much fat in corn muffin?
- How much protein in cornstarch?
- What is weight of sushi?
- Cobb salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Almond flour calories per serving size