Olive oil - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in olive oil?
100g of olive oil has about 884 calories (kcal).
Case in point, tablespoon (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (11 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Calories in olive oil came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 100%.
olive oil - calories table
- Tablespoon of olive oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon ofolive oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of olive oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Small glass (100ml) of olive oil (97g)857 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of olive oil (38g)336 kcal
- 10g of olive oil88 kcal
- 20g of olive oil177 kcal
- 50g of olive oil442 kcal
- 100g of olive oil884 kcal
- 200g of olive oil1768 kcal
- 500g of olive oil4420 kcal
Olive oil - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in olive oil?
★ What is the weight of olive oil?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in olive oil?
How much dietary fiber in olive oil?
Does olive oil have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in olive oil?
How much magnesium in olive oil?
Glycemic index of olive oil?
How much protein in olive oil?
How much does a olive oil weight?
Tablespoon of olive oil weights about 11g.
Teaspoon of olive oil weights about 6g.
Glass of olive oil weights about 215g.
Small glass (100ml) of olive oil weights about 97g.
Small glass (40ml) ofolive oil weights about 38g.
Does olive oil cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in olive oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific oils, olive oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If olive oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (11 g) has:97kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sousage have?
- What kind of minerals does almond butter contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in trout?
- What kind of vitamins in alcohol?
- How much dietary fiber in pickled cucumber?
- Does puff pastry have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in mother's milk?
- How much magnessium in goose breast?
- What is glycemic index of mandarin juice?
- How much protein in tea?
- What is weight of steak?