Olive Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Olive oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in olive oil?
Case in point, tablespoon of olive oil (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon olive oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of olive oil on charts.
Olive oil: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||100 g||~ 28.4 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of olive oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 884 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of olive oil.
- Tablespoon of olive oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon of olive oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of olive oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of olive oil (38g)336 kcal
- Cup of olive oil (213g)1883 kcal
- Half cup of olive oil (106.5g)941 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of olive oil251 kcal
- 10g of olive oil88 kcal
- 20g of olive oil177 kcal
- 50g of olive oil442 kcal
- 100g of olive oil884 kcal
Protein in olive oil
0g of protein - olive oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in olive oil
0 g of carbs - olive oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in olive oil
Olive oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of olive oil (11 g) has about 11 g of fat.
tablespoon of olive oil (11 g) has:97kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
olive oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E14.35 mg
- Vitaminium K0.06 mg
Energy content of olive oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
olive oil - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Phosphorus60.2 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.56 mg
- Zink60.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare olive oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how olive oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does milky coffee have?
- Calories in a half of Llindor Truffle
- Calories in whole Llindor Truffle
- Calories for one, two or more Llindor Truffles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg white omelet?
- How much fat in pea salad?
- How much protein in paneer cheese?
- What is weight of philly cheesesteak?
- Ham pot pie calories per ounce (oz)
- California sushi roll calories per serving size