Olive Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Olive oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in olive oil?
Case in point, tablespoon of olive oil (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon olive oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Olive oil: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of olive oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 884 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of olive oil.
- Tablespoon of olive oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon of olive oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of olive oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Cup (100ml) of olive oil (97g)857 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of olive oil (38g)336 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of olive oil251 kcal
- 10g of olive oil88 kcal
- 20g of olive oil177 kcal
- 50g of olive oil442 kcal
- 100g of olive oil884 kcal
Protein in olive oil
0g of protein - olive oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in olive oil
0 g of carbs - olive oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in olive oil
Olive oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of olive oil (11 g) has about 11 g of fat.
tablespoon of olive oil (11 g) has:97kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
olive oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E14.35 mg
- Vitaminium K0.06 mg
Energy content of olive oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
olive oil - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Phosphorus60.2 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.56 mg
- Zink60.2 mg
Does olive oil cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in olive oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific fats and oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fats and oils, olive oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other fats and oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If olive oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken tamale have?
- Calories in a half of Llindor Truffle
- Calories in whole Llindor Truffle
- Calories for one, two or more Llindor Truffles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg white omelet?
- How much fat in pea salad?
- How much protein in paneer cheese?
- What is weight of philly cheesesteak?
- Ham pot pie calories per ounce (oz)
- California sushi roll calories per serving size