Goat's Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goat's milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass, small glass and more
How many calories in goat?
To give you an idea, glass full of goat (220 g) has about 152 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass goat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of goat's milk on charts.
Goat's milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in glass, small glass, cup or half cup of goat?
As I wrote before 100g has 69 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, small glass, cup or half cup of goat.
- Glass full of goat (220g)152 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of goat (40g)28 kcal
- Cup of goat (245g)169 kcal
- Half cup of goat (122.5g)85 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goat20 kcal
- 10g of goat7 kcal
- 20g of goat14 kcal
- 50g of goat35 kcal
- 100g of goat69 kcal
Protein in goat
Goat has 3.56 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of goat (220 g) you can see that you will get about 7.8 g of protein.
Carbs in goat
Goat has 4.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of goat (220 g) has about 9.8 g of carbs.
Fat in goat
Goat has 4.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of goat (220 g) has about 9.1 g of fat.
glass full of goat (220 g) has:152kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
goat - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A198 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.048 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.138 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.277 mg
- Vitaminium B60.046 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
Energy content of goat
- 26% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
goat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium204 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium134 mg
- Sodium50 mg
- Iron0.05 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare goat with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how goat looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salmon patty?
- How much fat in Moscato?
- How much protein in baked chicken breast?
- What is weight of black bean burger?
- Stuffed pepper with rice and meat calories per ounce (oz)
- Malibu rum calories per serving size