Italian Sub: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Italian sub: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half serving size and more
How many calories in italian sub?
For instance, standard serving size of italian sub (254 g) has about 617 calories.
It is about 26% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of italian sub is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11.5 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 32 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 88 minutes, swim for about 73 minutes or run for 62 minutes.
See all nutrition data of italian sub on charts.
Italian sub: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||19.93 g||~ 5.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||12.68 g||~ 3.6 g|
|Protein||14.13 g||~ 4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or half serving size of italian subs?
As I wrote before 100g have 243 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half serving size of italian sub.
- Standard serving size of italian sub (254 g)617 kcal
- Italian sub half serving size (127g)309 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of italian subs69 kcal
- 10g of italian subs24 kcal
- 20g of italian subs49 kcal
- 50g of italian subs122 kcal
- 100g of italian subs243 kcal
Protein in italian sub
Italian subs have 14.13 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of italian sub (254 g) you can see that you will get about 35.9 g of protein.
Carbs in italian subs
Italian subs have 19.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of italian sub (254 g) has about 50.6 g of carbs.
Fat in italian subs
Italian subs have 12.68 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of italian sub (254 g) has about 32.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of italian sub (254 g) has:617kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
italian sub - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A453 IU
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
Energy content of italian sub
- 32% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
italian sub - minerals per 100g
- Calcium145 mg
- Sodium764 mg
- Iron1.63 mg
Interesting charts - compare italian sub with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how italian sub looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does skirt steak have?
- Calories in a half of Dum Dum Pop
- Calories in whole Dum Dum Pop
- Calories for one, two or more Dum Dum Pops
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kimchi?
- How much fat in spinach wrap?
- How much protein in chicken caesar salad?
- What is weight of ham sandwich?
- Granola calories per ounce (oz)
- Latte coffee calories per serving size