Italian Sub: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in italian sub?
100g of italian subs have about 243 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, half serving size
For instance, standard serving size of italian sub (254 g) has about 617 calories.
It is about 26% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 617 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from italian sub is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11.5 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 32 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about italian sub nutrition.
See all nutrition data of italian sub on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Italian Sub (254 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of italian sub (254 g)|
|Carbs Total||19.93 g||5.65 g||50.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||0.31 g||2.8 g|
|Fat||12.68 g||3.59 g||32.2 g|
|Protein||14.13 g||4.01 g||35.9 g|
italian sub - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A453 IU
- Vit C1.3 mg
Energy content of italian sub
- 32% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
italian sub - minerals per 100g
- Calcium145 mg
- Sodium764 mg
- Iron1.63 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 italian subs?
As I wrote before standard serving size of italian sub (254 g) have 617 calories. It is easy to count that two italian subs have about 1234 calories and three italian subs have about 1851 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five italian subs.
- Standard serving size of italian sub (254 g)617 kcal
- Italian sub half serving size (127g)309 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of italian subs69 kcal
- Half of medium size italian sub308.5 kcal
- Small size italian sub (203g)493.6 kcal
- Big size italian sub (330g)802.1 kcal
- Two medium size italian subs1234 kcal
- Three medium size italian subs1851 kcal
- Four medium size italian subs2468 kcal
- Five medium size italian subs3085 kcal
Protein in italian sub
Italian subs have 14.13 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of italian sub (254 g) you can see that you will get about 35.9 g of protein.
Carbs in italian subs
Italian subs have 19.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of italian sub (254 g) has about 50.6 g of carbs.
Fat in italian subs
Italian subs have 12.68 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of italian sub (254 g) has about 32.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of italian sub (254 g) has:617kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare italian sub with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how italian sub looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does skirt steak have?
- Calories in a half of Dum Dum Pop
- Calories in whole Dum Dum Pop
- Calories for one, two or more Dum Dum Pops
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kimchi?
- How much fat in spinach wrap?
- How much protein in chicken caesar salad?
- What is weight of ham sandwich?
- Granola calories per ounce (oz)
- Latte coffee calories per serving size