Mandarin Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mandarin juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass and more
How many calories in mandarin juice?
For instance, glass full of mandarin juice (215 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass mandarin juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mandarin juice on charts.
Mandarin juice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10.1 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.5 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Water||88.9 g||~ 25.2 g|
How many calories in glass of mandarin juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 43 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of mandarin juice.
- Glass full of mandarin juice (215g)92 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mandarin juice12 kcal
- 10g of mandarin juice4 kcal
- 20g of mandarin juice9 kcal
- 50g of mandarin juice22 kcal
- 100g of mandarin juice43 kcal
Protein in mandarin juice
Mandarin juice has 0.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of mandarin juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in mandarin juice
Mandarin juice has 10.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of mandarin juice (215 g) has about 21.7 g of carbs.
Fat in mandarin juice
Mandarin juice has 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of mandarin juice (215 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
glass full of mandarin juice (215 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mandarin juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A253 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.042 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C31 mg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
Energy content of mandarin juice
- 91% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
mandarin juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium178 mg
- Phosphorus13 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink13 mg
Interesting charts - compare mandarin juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how mandarin juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hawaiian sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- Calories in whole Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- Calories for one, two or more Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried rice with shrimp?
- How much fat in skirt steak?
- How much protein in lemonade?
- What is weight of Dum Dum Pop?
- Croutons calories per ounce (oz)
- Enchilada calories per serving size