Goat's Milk vs Egg White: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Goat milk
At first glance, you can see that in goat milk is more calories than in egg white.
Goat milk has 69 kcal per 100g and egg white 52 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 33%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in goat's milk cames from fat and in egg white from protein.
See tables below to compare goat milk with egg white in details.
Fact 2: Goat milk And Egg white Nutrition Difference
Egg white vs Goat milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Goat's milk||Egg white|
|Carbohydrates||4.45 g||0.73 g|
|Fat||4.14 g||0.17 g|
|Protein||3.56 g||10.9 g|
|Water||87.03 g||87.57 g|
|Calcium||134 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.05 mg||0.08 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||0.09 mg|
|Potassium||204 mg||163 mg|
|Sodium||50 mg||166 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.048 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.138 mg||0.439 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.277 mg||0.105 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.001 mg||0.004 mg|
Less protein in goat milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in goat milk is less protein than in egg white.
There is 10.9g per 100g of egg white and 3.56g per 100g of goat milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 206%.
More carbohydrates in goat milk
In goat milk is more carbohydrates than in egg white.
There is 0.73g/100g of carbohydrates in egg white and 4.45g/100g in goat milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 510%.
More fat in goat milk
In goat milk is more fats than in egg white.
The tables above show us that there is 0.17g/100g of fats in egg white and 4.14g/100g in goat milk. In this case difference is about 2335%.
- Carbohydrates4.45 g
- Fat4.14 g
- Protein3.56 g
- Water87.03 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 26% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
Vitamins: egg white vs goat milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): goat milk 1100% more than egg white
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg white 218% more than goat milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goat milk 164% more than egg white
- Vitaminium B6: goat milk 820% more than egg white
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg white 300% more than goat milk
Minerals: goat milk vs egg white
- Calcium: goat milk 1814% more than egg white
- Iron: egg white 60% more than goat milk
- Magnessium: goat milk 27% more than egg white
- Phosphorus: goat milk 233% more than egg white
- Potassium: goat milk 25% more than egg white
- Sodium: egg white 232% more than goat milk
- Zink: goat milk 233% more than egg white
Compares of goat's milk
- Goat Milk vs Cottage Cheese
- Goat Milk vs Whole Milk
- Goat Milk vs Buttermilk
- Goat Milk vs Breast Milk
- Goat Milk vs Sheep Milk
- Goat Milk vs Egg White
- see all compares of goat milk
Compares of egg white
- Calories from Goat's milk
- Calories of Goose breast
- Calories in Mandarin juice
- Tea calories per 100g
- Steak carbs per 100g
- Goulash protein per 100g
- Italian sub fat per 100g
- How many calories does Absolut vodka have?
- Calories in a half of instant oatmeal
- Calories in whole instant oatmeal
- Calories for one, two or more instant oatmeal
- How much protein in hawaiian sushi roll ?
- Goat's Milk vs Natural Yogurt nutrition
- Mother's Milk vs Sheep's Milk calories
- Mother's Milk vs Egg protein
- Mother's Milk vs Egg Yolk sugar
- Mother's Milk vs Mozzarella vitamins
- Sheep's Milk vs Butter dietary fiber
- Sheep's Milk vs Greek Yoghurt vitaminium C
- Sheep's Milk vs Kefir magnessium
- Egg vs Butter potassium