Pepperoni: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pepperoni: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in pepperoni?
To give you an idea, slice of pepperoni (12 g) has about 60 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice pepperoni is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pepperoni on charts.
Pepperoni: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in slice of pepperoni?
As I wrote before 100g has 504 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of pepperoni.
- Slice of pepperoni (12g)60 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pepperoni143 kcal
- 10g of pepperoni50 kcal
- 20g of pepperoni101 kcal
- 50g of pepperoni252 kcal
- 100g of pepperoni504 kcal
Protein in pepperoni
Pepperoni has 19.25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of pepperoni (12 g) you can see that you will get about 2.3 g of protein.
Carbs in pepperoni
Pepperoni has 1.18 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of pepperoni (12 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in pepperoni
Pepperoni has 46.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of pepperoni (12 g) has about 5.6 g of fat.
slice of pepperoni (12 g) has:60kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pepperoni - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.271 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.257 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.987 mg
- Vitaminium B60.362 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.03 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of pepperoni
- 1% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 84% FAT
pepperoni - minerals per 100g
- Potassium274 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium1582 mg
- Iron1.33 mg
Does pepperoni make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in pepperoni puts this product at the top of hight calorific sausage. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sausage, pepperoni seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sausage.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If pepperoni contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare pepperoni with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how pepperoni looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ravioli with cheese and spinach have?
- Calories in a half of medjool dates
- Calories in whole medjool dates
- Calories for one, two or more medjool dates
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kung Pao pork?
- How much fat in chocolate covered strawberry?
- How much protein in canola oil?
- What is weight of fried plantain?
- Baileys calories per ounce (oz)
- Fish fry calories per serving size