Pepperoni: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pepperoni?
To give you an idea, slice of pepperoni (12 g) has about 60 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 60 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice of pepperoni is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pepperoni nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pepperoni on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Slice of Pepperoni (12 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||slice of pepperoni (12 g)|
|Carbs Total||1.18 g||0.33 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||46.28 g||13.12 g||5.6 g|
|Protein||19.25 g||5.46 g||2.3 g|
|Water||28.55 g||8.09 g||3.4 g|
pepperoni - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.271 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.257 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.987 mg
- Vit B60.362 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit E1.03 mg
- Vit K0.006 mg
Energy content of pepperoni
- 1% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 84% FAT
pepperoni - minerals per 100g
- Potassium274 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium1582 mg
- Iron1.33 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pepperoni?
As I wrote before slice of pepperoni (12 g) has 60 calories. It is easy to count that two pepperoni have about 120 calories and three pepperoni have about 180 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pepperoni.
- Slice of pepperoni (12g)60 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pepperoni143 kcal
- Half of medium size pepperoni30 kcal
- Small size pepperoni (10g)48 kcal
- Big size pepperoni (16g)78 kcal
- Two medium size pepperoni120 kcal
- Three medium size pepperoni180 kcal
- Four medium size pepperoni240 kcal
- Five medium size pepperoni300 kcal
Protein in pepperoni
Pepperoni has 19.25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of pepperoni (12 g) you can see that you will get about 2.3 g of protein.
Carbs in pepperoni
Pepperoni has 1.18 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of pepperoni (12 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in pepperoni
Pepperoni has 46.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of pepperoni (12 g) has about 5.6 g of fat.
slice of pepperoni (12 g) has:60kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pepperoni with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how pepperoni looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ravioli with cheese and spinach have?
- Calories in a half of microwave popcorn
- Calories in whole microwave popcorn
- Calories for one, two or more microwave popcorn
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in broccoli slaw salad?
- How much fat in ceviche?
- How much protein in corn muffin?
- What is weight of cornstarch?
- Sushi (general) calories per ounce (oz)
- Cobb salad calories per serving size