Hawaiian Roll Sushi: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Hawaiian roll sushi: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in hawaiian sushi roll ?
Case in point, medium size hawaiian sushi roll (168 g) has about 252 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size hawaiian sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 36 minutes, swim for about 30 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
See all nutrition data of hawaiian sushi roll on charts.
Hawaiian roll sushi: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 hawaiian sushi rolls?
As I wrote before medium size hawaiian sushi roll (168 g) has 252 calories. It is easy to count that two hawaiian sushi rolls have about 504 calories and three hawaiian sushi rolls have about 756 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five hawaiian sushi rolls.
- Medium size hawaiian sushi roll (168 g)252 kcal
- Hawaiian sushi roll tray (284g)426 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of hawaiian sushi roll 43 kcal
- Half of medium size hawaiian sushi roll 126 kcal
- Small size hawaiian sushi roll (134g)201.6 kcal
- Big size hawaiian sushi roll (218g)327.6 kcal
- Two medium size hawaiian sushi rolls504 kcal
- Three medium size hawaiian sushi rolls756 kcal
- Four medium size hawaiian sushi rolls1008 kcal
- Five medium size hawaiian sushi rolls1260 kcal
Protein in hawaiian sushi roll
Hawaiian sushi roll has 6.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size hawaiian sushi roll (168 g) you can see that you will get about 11.2 g of protein.
Carbs in hawaiian sushi roll
Hawaiian sushi roll has 16.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size hawaiian sushi roll (168 g) has about 28 g of carbs.
Fat in hawaiian sushi roll
Hawaiian sushi roll has 5.83 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size hawaiian sushi roll (168 g) has about 9.8 g of fat.
medium size hawaiian sushi roll (168 g) has:252kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
hawaiian sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C2 mg
Energy content of hawaiian sushi roll
- 46% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
hawaiian sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Sodium3100 mg
Does hawaiian sushi roll cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Hawaiian sushi roll have one of the hight count of calories within Sushi. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sushi, hawaiian sushi roll seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sushi.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If hawaiian sushi roll contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare hawaiian sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how hawaiian sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does spinach wrap have?
- Calories in a half of ham sandwich
- Calories in whole ham sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more sandwiches with ham
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in granola?
- How much fat in taco with meat?
- How much protein in cookie?
- What is weight of hotdog bun?
- Edamame calories per ounce (oz)
- Peanut flour calories per serving size