Goose Breast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goose breast: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in goose breast?
To illustrate, medium size goose breast (190 g) has about 253 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size goose breast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 36 minutes, swim for about 30 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
See all nutrition data of goose breast on charts.
Goose breast: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 goose breast?
As I wrote before medium size goose breast (190 g) has 253 calories. It is easy to count that two goose breast have about 506 calories and three goose breast have about 759 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five goose breast.
- Medium size goose breast (190 g)253 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goose breast38 kcal
- Half of medium size goose breast126.5 kcal
- Small size goose breast (152g)202.4 kcal
- Big size goose breast (247g)328.9 kcal
- Two medium size goose breast506 kcal
- Three medium size goose breast759 kcal
- Four medium size goose breast1012 kcal
- Five medium size goose breast1265 kcal
Protein in goose breast
Goose breast has 24.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size goose breast (190 g) you can see that you will get about 46.2 g of protein.
Carbs in goose breast
0 g of carbs - goose breast has no carbohydrates.
Fat in goose breast
Goose breast has 4.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size goose breast (190 g) has about 7.6 g of fat.
medium size goose breast (190 g) has:253kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
goose breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A38 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.284 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.523 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.56 mg
- Vitaminium B61.077 mg
- Vitaminium E0.57 mg
Energy content of goose breast
- 0% CARBS
- 73% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
goose breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium336 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Magnessium29 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium50 mg
- Iron5.91 mg
- Zink11 mg
Does goose breast make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Low count of calories in goose breast puts this product in the middle of low-calories meat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, goose breast seems to be a pretty good choice.
Interesting charts - compare goose breast with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how goose breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does instant oatmeal have?
- Calories in a half of hot dog with no bun
- Calories in whole hot dog with no bun
- Calories for one, two or more hot dogs with no bun
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Skinny on the rocks Margarita?
- How much fat in fried rice with shrimp?
- How much protein in skirt steak?
- What is weight of lemonade?
- Dum Dum Pop calories per ounce (oz)
- Kimchi calories per serving size