Skirt Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Skirt steak: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one skirt steak, cup and more
How many calories in skirt steak?
To illustrate, medium size skirt steak (140 g) has about 308 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size skirt steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 44 minutes, swim for about 36 minutes or run for 31 minutes.
See all nutrition data of skirt steak on charts.
Skirt steak: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||12.05 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Protein||26.13 g||~ 7.4 g|
|Water||60.34 g||~ 17.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 skirt steak?
As I wrote before medium size skirt steak (140 g) has 308 calories. It is easy to count that two skirt steak have about 616 calories and three skirt steak have about 924 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five skirt steak.
- Medium size skirt steak (140 g)308 kcal
- Cup of skirt steak (227g)499 kcal
- Half cup of skirt steak (113.5g)250 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of skirt steak62 kcal
- Half of medium size skirt steak154 kcal
- Small size skirt steak (112g)246.4 kcal
- Big size skirt steak (182g)400.4 kcal
- Two medium size skirt steak616 kcal
- Three medium size skirt steak924 kcal
- Four medium size skirt steak1232 kcal
- Five medium size skirt steak1540 kcal
Protein in skirt steak
Skirt steak has 26.13 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size skirt steak (140 g) you can see that you will get about 36.6 g of protein.
Carbs in skirt steak
0 g of carbs - skirt steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in skirt steak
Skirt steak has 12.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size skirt steak (140 g) has about 16.9 g of fat.
medium size skirt steak (140 g) has:308kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
skirt steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.191 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.745 mg
- Vitaminium B60.321 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.1 mg
Energy content of skirt steak
- 0% CARBS
- 49% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
skirt steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium289 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium75 mg
- Iron2.77 mg
Interesting charts - compare skirt steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how skirt steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does latte coffee have?
- Calories in a half of pulled pork in sauce
- Calories in whole pulled pork in sauce
- Calories for one, two or more pulled pork in sauce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tuna salad?
- How much fat in russet potato?
- How much protein in skimmed milk?
- What is weight of corn on the cob?
- Cooked bacon calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried bread dough calories per serving size