Chicken Liver: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken liver: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in chicken liver?
In particular, standard serving size of chicken liver (100 g) has about 119 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of chicken liver is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken liver on charts.
Chicken liver: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of chicken liver?
As I wrote before 100g has 119 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of chicken liver.
- Standard serving size of chicken liver (100 g)119 kcal
- Cup of chicken liver (140g)167 kcal
- Half cup of chicken liver (70g)83 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken liver34 kcal
- 10g of chicken liver12 kcal
- 20g of chicken liver24 kcal
- 50g of chicken liver60 kcal
- 100g of chicken liver119 kcal
Protein in chicken liver
Chicken liver has 16.92 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of chicken liver (100 g) you can see that you will get about 16.9 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken liver
Chicken liver has 0.73 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of chicken liver (100 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken liver
Chicken liver has 4.83 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of chicken liver (100 g) has about 4.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of chicken liver (100 g) has:119kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken liver - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A11078 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.305 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.778 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.728 mg
- Vitaminium B60.853 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.588 mcg
- Vitaminium C17.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.7 mg
Energy content of chicken liver
- 3% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 38% FAT
chicken liver - minerals per 100g
- Potassium230 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium71 mg
- Iron8.99 mg
Does chicken liver make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Low count of calories in chicken liver puts this product in the middle of low-calories meat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, chicken liver seems to be a pretty good choice.
Interesting charts - compare chicken liver with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken liver looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Dum Dum Pop have?
- Calories in a half of spinach wrap
- Calories in whole spinach wrap
- Calories for one, two or more spinach wraps
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken caesar salad?
- How much fat in ham sandwich?
- How much protein in granola?
- What is weight of latte coffee?
- Sirloin steak calories per ounce (oz)
- Pulled pork in sauce calories per serving size