Lemonade: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in lemonade?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g) has about 99 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 99 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from lemonade is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about lemonade nutrition.
See all nutrition data of lemonade on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Lemonade (247 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g)|
|Carbs Total||10.42 g||2.95 g||25.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.04 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Water||89.35 g||25.33 g||220.7 g|
lemonade - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.006 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.021 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.016 mg
- Vit B60.006 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit C3.9 mg
- Vit E0.01 mg
Energy content of lemonade
- 98% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
lemonade - minerals per 100g
- Potassium15 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.16 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lemonade?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g) has 99 calories. It is easy to count that two lemonade have about 198 calories and three lemonade have about 297 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lemonade.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g)99 kcal
- Glass full of lemonade (220g)88 kcal
- Half cup of lemonade (123.5g)49 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lemonade11 kcal
- Half of medium size lemonade49.5 kcal
- Small size lemonade (198g)79.2 kcal
- Big size lemonade (321g)128.7 kcal
- Two medium size lemonade198 kcal
- Three medium size lemonade297 kcal
- Four medium size lemonade396 kcal
- Five medium size lemonade495 kcal
Protein in lemonade
Lemonade has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in lemonade
Lemonade has 10.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g) has about 25.7 g of carbs.
Fat in lemonade
Lemonade has 0.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g) has:99kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare lemonade with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how lemonade looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sirloin steak have?
- Calories in a half of tuna salad
- Calories in whole tuna salad
- Calories for one, two or more tuna salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in russet potato?
- How much fat in skimmed milk?
- How much protein in corn on the cob?
- What is weight of cooked bacon?
- Fried bread dough calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled neck bone calories per serving size