Lemonade: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lemonade: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in lemonade?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g) has about 99 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of lemonade is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lemonade on charts.
Lemonade: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or half cup of lemonade?
As I wrote before 100g has 40 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or half cup of lemonade.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g)99 kcal
- Glass full of lemonade (220g)88 kcal
- Half cup of lemonade (123.5g)49 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lemonade11 kcal
- 10g of lemonade4 kcal
- 20g of lemonade8 kcal
- 50g of lemonade20 kcal
- 100g of lemonade40 kcal
Protein in lemonade
Lemonade has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in lemonade
Lemonade has 10.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g) has about 25.7 g of carbs.
Fat in lemonade
Lemonade has 0.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of lemonade (247 g) has:99kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lemonade - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.006 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.016 mg
- Vitaminium B60.006 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of lemonade
- 98% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
lemonade - minerals per 100g
- Potassium15 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.16 mg
Does lemonade cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in lemonade is one of the highest from all products in drinks category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific drinks, lemonade seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other drinks.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If lemonade contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare lemonade with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how lemonade looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sirloin steak have?
- Calories in a half of tuna salad
- Calories in whole tuna salad
- Calories for one, two or more tuna salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in russet potato?
- How much fat in skimmed milk?
- How much protein in corn on the cob?
- What is weight of cooked bacon?
- Fried bread dough calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled neck bone calories per serving size