Plain Yogurt: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Plain yogurt: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in plain yogurt?
For instance, tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g) has about 15 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon plain yogurt is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of natural yogurt on charts.
Plain yogurt: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.6 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||10.19 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Water||85.1 g||~ 24.1 g|
Compare plain yogurt:
- plain yogurt vs mascarpone
- plain yogurt vs buttermilk
- plain yogurt vs Greek yoghurt
- plain yogurt vs cottage cheese
- plain yogurt vs whole milk
- plain yogurt vs sour cream 18%
- plain yogurt vs kefir
- plain yogurt vs chobani yogurt
- plain yogurt vs coconut milk
- plain yogurt vs mayonnaise
- plain yogurt vs boiled egg
- plain yogurt vs goat milk
- see all compares of plain yogurt
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of plain yogurt?
As I wrote before 100g has 59 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of plain yogurt.
- Tablespoon of plain yogurt (25g)15 kcal
- Teaspoon of plain yogurt (12g)7 kcal
- Glass full of plain yogurt (240g)142 kcal
- Cup of plain yogurt (245g)145 kcal
- Half cup of plain yogurt (122.5g)72 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of plain yogurt17 kcal
- 10g of plain yogurt6 kcal
- 20g of plain yogurt12 kcal
- 50g of plain yogurt30 kcal
- 100g of plain yogurt59 kcal
Protein in plain yogurt
Plain yogurt has 10.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in plain yogurt
Plain yogurt has 3.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in plain yogurt
Plain yogurt has 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g) has:15kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
plain yogurt - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.278 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.208 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of plain yogurt
- 25% CARBS
- 69% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
plain yogurt - minerals per 100g
- Potassium141 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium110 mg
- Sodium36 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
- Zink1 mg
Interesting charts - compare plain yogurt with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how plain yogurt looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Tic Tac have?
- Calories in a half of Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories in whole Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more Dove Dark Chocolate
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in microwave popcorn?
- How much fat in broccoli slaw salad?
- How much protein in ceviche?
- What is weight of corn muffin?
- Cornstarch calories per ounce (oz)
- Sushi (general) calories per serving size