Plain Yogurt: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in plain yogurt?
For instance, tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g) has about 15 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 15 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of plain yogurt is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about plain yogurt nutrition.
See all nutrition data of natural yogurt on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Plain Yogurt (25 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.6 g||1.02 g||0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||0.11 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||10.19 g||2.89 g||2.5 g|
|Water||85.1 g||24.13 g||21.3 g|
plain yogurt - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A4 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.278 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.208 mg
- Vit B60.063 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit E0.01 mg
Energy content of plain yogurt
- 25% CARBS
- 69% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
plain yogurt - minerals per 100g
- Potassium141 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium110 mg
- Sodium36 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
- Zink1 mg
Compare plain yogurt:
- plain yogurt vs mascarpone
- plain yogurt vs buttermilk
- plain yogurt vs Greek yoghurt
- plain yogurt vs sour cream 18%
- plain yogurt vs kefir
- plain yogurt vs cottage cheese
- plain yogurt vs whole milk
- plain yogurt vs chobani yogurt
- plain yogurt vs coconut milk
- plain yogurt vs mayonnaise
- plain yogurt vs Kombucha
- plain yogurt vs boiled egg
- see all compares of plain yogurt
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 plain yogurt?
As I wrote before tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g) has 15 calories. It is easy to count that two plain yogurt have about 30 calories and three plain yogurt have about 45 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five plain yogurt.
- Tablespoon of plain yogurt (25g)15 kcal
- Teaspoon of plain yogurt (12g)7 kcal
- Glass full of plain yogurt (240g)142 kcal
- Cup of plain yogurt (245g)145 kcal
- Half cup of plain yogurt (122.5g)72 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of plain yogurt17 kcal
- Half of medium size plain yogurt7.5 kcal
- Small size plain yogurt (20g)12 kcal
- Big size plain yogurt (33g)19.5 kcal
- Two medium size plain yogurt30 kcal
- Three medium size plain yogurt45 kcal
- Four medium size plain yogurt60 kcal
- Five medium size plain yogurt75 kcal
Protein in plain yogurt
Plain yogurt has 10.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in plain yogurt
Plain yogurt has 3.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in plain yogurt
Plain yogurt has 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of plain yogurt (25 g) has:15kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare plain yogurt with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how plain yogurt looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Tic Tac have?
- Calories in a half of Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories in whole Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more Dove Dark Chocolate
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in microwave popcorn?
- How much fat in broccoli slaw salad?
- How much protein in ceviche?
- What is weight of corn muffin?
- Cornstarch calories per ounce (oz)
- Sushi (general) calories per serving size