Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Steak: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, cup and more
How many calories in steak?
To show you what does it mean, medium size steak (300 g) has about 813 calories.
It is about 34% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 15.5 apples
- 10 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 8 slices of cheese
- 7.5 slices of bread
- 6.5 glasses of milk
- 42.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 116 minutes, swim for about 96 minutes or run for 82 minutes.
See all nutrition data of steak on charts.
Steak: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 steak?
As I wrote before medium size steak (300 g) has 813 calories. It is easy to count that two steak have about 1626 calories and three steak have about 2439 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five steak.
- Medium size steak (300 g)813 kcal
- Cup of steak (340g)921 kcal
- Half cup of steak (170g)461 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of steak77 kcal
- Half of medium size steak406.5 kcal
- Small size steak (240g)650.4 kcal
- Big size steak (390g)1056.9 kcal
- Two medium size steak1626 kcal
- Three medium size steak2439 kcal
- Four medium size steak3252 kcal
- Five medium size steak4065 kcal
Protein in steak
Steak has 24.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size steak (300 g) you can see that you will get about 74.6 g of protein.
Carbs in steak
0 g of carbs - steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in steak
Steak has 19.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size steak (300 g) has about 57.1 g of fat.
medium size steak (300 g) has:813kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A25 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.074 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.301 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.149 mg
- Vitaminium B60.5 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of steak
- 0% CARBS
- 37% PROTEIN
- 63% FAT
steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium279 mg
- Phosphorus1.6 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium58 mg
- Iron2.4 mg
- Zink1.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Skinny on the rocks Margarita have?
- Calories in a half of skirt steak
- Calories in whole skirt steak
- Calories for one, two or more skirt steak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lemonade?
- How much fat in Dum Dum Pop?
- How much protein in kimchi?
- What is weight of spinach wrap?
- Chicken caesar salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Ham sandwich calories per serving size