Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in steak?
To show you what does it mean, medium size steak (300 g) has about 813 calories.
It is about 34% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 813 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 15.5 apples
- 10 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 8 slices of cheese
- 7.5 slices of bread
- 6.5 glasses of milk
- 42.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about steak nutrition.
See all nutrition data of steak on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Steak (300 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size steak (300 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||19.02 g||5.39 g||57.1 g|
|Protein||24.85 g||7.04 g||74.6 g|
|Water||55.59 g||15.76 g||166.8 g|
steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A25 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.074 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.301 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.149 mg
- Vit B60.5 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of steak
- 0% CARBS
- 37% PROTEIN
- 63% FAT
steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium279 mg
- Phosphorus1.6 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium58 mg
- Iron2.4 mg
- Zink1.6 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 steak?
As I wrote before medium size steak (300 g) has 813 calories. It is easy to count that two steak have about 1626 calories and three steak have about 2439 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five steak.
- Medium size steak (300 g)813 kcal
- Cup of steak (340g)921 kcal
- Half cup of steak (170g)461 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of steak77 kcal
- Half of medium size steak406.5 kcal
- Small size steak (240g)650.4 kcal
- Big size steak (390g)1056.9 kcal
- Two medium size steak1626 kcal
- Three medium size steak2439 kcal
- Four medium size steak3252 kcal
- Five medium size steak4065 kcal
Protein in steak
Steak has 24.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size steak (300 g) you can see that you will get about 74.6 g of protein.
Carbs in steak
0 g of carbs - steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in steak
Steak has 19.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size steak (300 g) has about 57.1 g of fat.
medium size steak (300 g) has:813kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Skinny on the rocks Margarita have?
- Calories in a half of skirt steak
- Calories in whole skirt steak
- Calories for one, two or more skirt steak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lemonade?
- How much fat in Dum Dum Pop?
- How much protein in kimchi?
- What is weight of spinach wrap?
- Chicken caesar salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Ham sandwich calories per serving size