Goat'S Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in goat milk?
100g of goat milk has about 69 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | glass | small glass | cup | half cup
To give you an idea, glass full of goat milk (220 g) has about 152 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 152 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of goat milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 8 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about goat milk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of goat's milk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Goat Milk (220 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of goat milk (220 g)|
|Carbs Total||4.45 g||1.26 g||9.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||4.14 g||1.17 g||9.1 g|
|Protein||3.56 g||1.01 g||7.8 g|
|Water||87.03 g||24.67 g||191.5 g|
goat milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A198 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.048 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.138 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.277 mg
- Vit B60.046 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit C1.3 mg
- Vit E0.07 mg
Energy content of goat milk
- 26% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
goat milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium204 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium134 mg
- Sodium50 mg
- Iron0.05 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Compare goat milk:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 goat milk?
As I wrote before glass full of goat milk (220 g) has 152 calories. It is easy to count that two goat milk have about 304 calories and three goat milk have about 456 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five goat milk.
- Glass full of goat milk (220g)152 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of goat milk (40g)28 kcal
- Cup of goat milk (245g)169 kcal
- Half cup of goat milk (122.5g)85 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goat milk20 kcal
- Half of medium size goat milk76 kcal
- Small size goat milk (176g)121.6 kcal
- Big size goat milk (286g)197.6 kcal
- Two medium size goat milk304 kcal
- Three medium size goat milk456 kcal
- Four medium size goat milk608 kcal
- Five medium size goat milk760 kcal
Protein in goat milk
Goat milk has 3.56 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of goat milk (220 g) you can see that you will get about 7.8 g of protein.
Carbs in goat milk
Goat milk has 4.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of goat milk (220 g) has about 9.8 g of carbs.
Fat in goat milk
Goat milk has 4.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of goat milk (220 g) has about 9.1 g of fat.
glass full of goat milk (220 g) has:152kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare goat milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how goat milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken liver have?
- Calories in a half of hawaiian sushi roll
- Calories in whole hawaiian sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more hawaiian sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hot dog with no bun?
- How much fat in Skinny on the rocks Margarita?
- How much protein in fried rice with shrimp?
- What is weight of skirt steak?
- Lemonade calories per ounce (oz)
- Dum Dum Pop calories per serving size