Goat's Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goat's milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass, small glass and more
How many calories in goat milk?
To give you an idea, glass full of goat milk (220 g) has about 152 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass goat milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of goat's milk on charts.
Goat's milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.45 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Fat||4.14 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Protein||3.56 g||~ 1 g|
|Water||87.03 g||~ 24.7 g|
Compare goat milk:
How many calories in glass, small glass, cup or half cup of goat milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 69 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, small glass, cup or half cup of goat milk.
- Glass full of goat milk (220g)152 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of goat milk (40g)28 kcal
- Cup of goat milk (245g)169 kcal
- Half cup of goat milk (122.5g)85 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goat milk20 kcal
- 10g of goat milk7 kcal
- 20g of goat milk14 kcal
- 50g of goat milk35 kcal
- 100g of goat milk69 kcal
Protein in goat milk
Goat milk has 3.56 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of goat milk (220 g) you can see that you will get about 7.8 g of protein.
Carbs in goat milk
Goat milk has 4.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of goat milk (220 g) has about 9.8 g of carbs.
Fat in goat milk
Goat milk has 4.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of goat milk (220 g) has about 9.1 g of fat.
glass full of goat milk (220 g) has:152kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
goat milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A198 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.048 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.138 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.277 mg
- Vitaminium B60.046 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
Energy content of goat milk
- 26% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
goat milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium204 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium134 mg
- Sodium50 mg
- Iron0.05 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare goat milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how goat milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken liver have?
- Calories in a half of hawaiian sushi roll
- Calories in whole hawaiian sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more hawaiian sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hot dog with no bun?
- How much fat in Skinny on the rocks Margarita?
- How much protein in fried rice with shrimp?
- What is weight of skirt steak?
- Lemonade calories per ounce (oz)
- Dum Dum Pop calories per serving size