Goat's Milk vs Breast Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Goat milk
At first glance, you can see that in goat milk is just a little less calories than in breast milk.
Goat milk has 69 kcal per 100g and breast milk 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
In goat's milk and in breast milk most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare goat milk with breast milk in details.
Fact 2: Goat milk And Breast milk Nutrition Difference
Breast milk vs Goat milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Goat's milk||Breast milk|
|Carbohydrates||4.45 g||6.89 g|
|Fat||4.14 g||4.38 g|
|Protein||3.56 g||1.03 g|
|Water||87.03 g||87.5 g|
|Calcium||134 mg||32 mg|
|Iron||0.05 mg||0.03 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||3 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||204 mg||51 mg|
|Sodium||50 mg||17 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.048 mg||0.014 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.138 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.277 mg||0.177 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.001 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.3 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.07 mg||0.08 mg|
More protein in goat milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in goat milk is more protein than in breast milk.
There is 1.03g per 100g of breast milk and 3.56g per 100g of goat milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 246%.
Less carbohydrates in goat milk
In goat milk is less carbohydrates than in breast milk.
There is 6.89g/100g of carbohydrates in breast milk and 4.45g/100g in goat milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 55%.
Less fat in goat milk
In goat milk is less fats than in breast milk.
The tables above show us that there is 4.38g/100g of fats in breast milk and 4.14g/100g in goat milk. In this case difference is about 6%.
- Carbohydrates4.45 g
- Fat4.14 g
- Protein3.56 g
- Water87.03 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 26% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
Vitamins: breast milk vs goat milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): goat milk 243% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): goat milk 283% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goat milk 56% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium B6: goat milk 318% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): breast milk 400% more than goat milk
- Vitaminium C: breast milk 285% more than goat milk
- Vitaminium E: breast milk 14% more than goat milk
Minerals: goat milk vs breast milk
- Calcium: goat milk 319% more than breast milk
- Iron: goat milk 67% more than breast milk
- Magnessium: goat milk 367% more than breast milk
- Phosphorus: breast milk 0% more than goat milk
- Potassium: goat milk 300% more than breast milk
- Sodium: goat milk 194% more than breast milk
- Zink: breast milk 0% more than goat milk
Compares of goat's milk
- Goat Milk vs Cottage Cheese
- Goat Milk vs Whole Milk
- Goat Milk vs Buttermilk
- Goat Milk vs Breast Milk
- Goat Milk vs Sheep Milk
- Goat Milk vs Egg White
- see all compares of goat milk
Compares of breast milk
- Calories from Goat's milk
- Calories of Goose breast
- Calories in Mandarin juice
- Tea calories per 100g
- Steak carbs per 100g
- Goulash protein per 100g
- Italian sub fat per 100g
- How many calories does Absolut vodka have?
- Calories in a half of instant oatmeal
- Calories in whole instant oatmeal
- Calories for one, two or more instant oatmeal
- How much protein in hawaiian sushi roll ?
- Goat's Milk vs Sheep's Milk nutrition
- Goat's Milk vs Egg White calories
- Goat's Milk vs Natural Yogurt protein
- Mother's Milk vs Sheep's Milk sugar
- Mother's Milk vs Egg vitamins
- Mother's Milk vs Egg Yolk dietary fiber
- Mother's Milk vs Mozzarella vitaminium C
- Sheep's Milk vs Butter magnessium
- Sheep's Milk vs Greek Yoghurt potassium