Raspberry Juice (Syrup): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in raspberry juice?
For instance, tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g) has about 33 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 33 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of raspberry juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about raspberry juice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of raspberry juice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Raspberry Juice (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||53.19 g||15.08 g||8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||0.31 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||1.34 g||0.38 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||3.04 g||0.86 g||0.5 g|
|Water||41.15 g||11.67 g||6.2 g|
raspberry juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.25 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.34 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.89 mg
- Vit B60.25 mg
- Vit C38.1 mg
- Vit E0.06 mg
Energy content of raspberry juice
- 90% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
raspberry juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1178 mg
- Phosphorus100 mg
- Magnessium112 mg
- Calcium97 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron1.16 mg
- Zink1.29 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 raspberry juice?
As I wrote before tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g) has 33 calories. It is easy to count that two raspberry juice have about 66 calories and three raspberry juice have about 99 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five raspberry juice.
- Tablespoon of raspberry juice (15g)33 kcal
- Teaspoon of raspberry juice (5g)11 kcal
- Glass full of raspberry juice (215g)475 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of raspberry juice63 kcal
- Half of medium size raspberry juice16.5 kcal
- Small size raspberry juice (12g)26.4 kcal
- Big size raspberry juice (20g)42.9 kcal
- Two medium size raspberry juice66 kcal
- Three medium size raspberry juice99 kcal
- Four medium size raspberry juice132 kcal
- Five medium size raspberry juice165 kcal
Protein in raspberry juice
Raspberry juice has 3.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in raspberry juice
Raspberry juice has 53.19 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g) has about 8 g of carbs.
Fat in raspberry juice
Raspberry juice has 1.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g) has:33kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare raspberry juice with other Sugars and sweeteners
When you look at charts below you will see how raspberry juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baked potato with butter have?
- Calories in a half of cabbage soup
- Calories in whole cabbage soup
- Calories for one, two or more cabbage soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg over easy?
- How much fat in all-purpose flour?
- How much protein in mussels?
- What is weight of Lo Mein?
- Red Bull calories per ounce (oz)
- Mushrooms gravy calories per serving size