Raspberry Juice (Syrup): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Raspberry juice (syrup): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in raspberry juice?
For instance, tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g) has about 33 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon raspberry juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of raspberry juice on charts.
Raspberry juice (syrup): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon or glass of raspberry juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 221 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon or glass of raspberry juice.
- Tablespoon of raspberry juice (15g)33 kcal
- Teaspoon of raspberry juice (5g)11 kcal
- Glass full of raspberry juice (215g)475 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of raspberry juice63 kcal
- 10g of raspberry juice22 kcal
- 20g of raspberry juice44 kcal
- 50g of raspberry juice111 kcal
- 100g of raspberry juice221 kcal
Protein in raspberry juice
Raspberry juice has 3.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in raspberry juice
Raspberry juice has 53.19 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g) has about 8 g of carbs.
Fat in raspberry juice
Raspberry juice has 1.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of raspberry juice (15 g) has:33kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
raspberry juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.25 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.34 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.89 mg
- Vitaminium B60.25 mg
- Vitaminium C38.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
Energy content of raspberry juice
- 90% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
raspberry juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1178 mg
- Phosphorus100 mg
- Magnessium112 mg
- Calcium97 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron1.16 mg
- Zink1.29 mg
Does raspberry juice cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in raspberry juice puts this product at the top of hight calorific Sugars and sweeteners. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sugars and sweeteners, raspberry juice seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sugars and sweeteners.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If raspberry juice contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare raspberry juice with other Sugars and sweeteners
When you look at charts below you will see how raspberry juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baked potato with butter have?
- Calories in a half of cabbage soup
- Calories in whole cabbage soup
- Calories for one, two or more cabbage soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg over easy?
- How much fat in all-purpose flour?
- How much protein in mussels?
- What is weight of Lo Mein?
- Red Bull calories per ounce (oz)
- Mushrooms gravy calories per serving size