Porterhouse Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in porterhouse steak?
For example, standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g) has about 436 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 436 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from porterhouse steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 22.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about porterhouse steak nutrition.
See all nutrition data of porterhouse steak on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Porterhouse Steak (200 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||14.58 g||4.13 g||29.2 g|
|Protein||20.36 g||5.77 g||40.7 g|
|Water||64.12 g||18.18 g||128.2 g|
porterhouse steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A14 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.048 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.241 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.961 mg
- Vit B60.59 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vit E0.23 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of porterhouse steak
- 0% CARBS
- 38% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
porterhouse steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium246 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium52 mg
- Iron1.91 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 porterhouse steak?
As I wrote before standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g) has 436 calories. It is easy to count that two porterhouse steak have about 872 calories and three porterhouse steak have about 1308 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five porterhouse steak.
- Standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g)436 kcal
- Porterhouse steak slice (900g)1962 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of porterhouse steak62 kcal
- Half of medium size porterhouse steak218 kcal
- Small size porterhouse steak (160g)348.8 kcal
- Big size porterhouse steak (260g)566.8 kcal
- Two medium size porterhouse steak872 kcal
- Three medium size porterhouse steak1308 kcal
- Four medium size porterhouse steak1744 kcal
- Five medium size porterhouse steak2180 kcal
Protein in porterhouse steak
Porterhouse steak has 20.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g) you can see that you will get about 40.7 g of protein.
Carbs in porterhouse steak
0 g of carbs - porterhouse steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in porterhouse steak
Porterhouse steak has 14.58 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g) has about 29.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g) has:436kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare porterhouse steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how porterhouse steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does egg over easy have?
- Calories in a half of mussels
- Calories in whole mussels
- Calories for one, two or more mussels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Lo Mein?
- How much fat in Red Bull?
- How much protein in mushrooms gravy?
- What is weight of frozen yogurt sandwich?
- Fruit smoothie calories per ounce (oz)
- Balsamic vinegar calories per serving size