Porterhouse Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Porterhouse steak: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in porterhouse steak?
For example, standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g) has about 436 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of porterhouse steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 22.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 62 minutes, swim for about 51 minutes or run for 44 minutes.
See all nutrition data of porterhouse steak on charts.
Porterhouse steak: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or slice of porterhouse steak?
As I wrote before 100g has 218 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or slice of porterhouse steak.
- Standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g)436 kcal
- Porterhouse steak slice (900g)1962 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of porterhouse steak62 kcal
- 10g of porterhouse steak22 kcal
- 20g of porterhouse steak44 kcal
- 50g of porterhouse steak109 kcal
- 100g of porterhouse steak218 kcal
Protein in porterhouse steak
Porterhouse steak has 20.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g) you can see that you will get about 40.7 g of protein.
Carbs in porterhouse steak
0 g of carbs - porterhouse steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in porterhouse steak
Porterhouse steak has 14.58 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g) has about 29.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of porterhouse steak (200 g) has:436kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
porterhouse steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A14 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.048 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.241 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.961 mg
- Vitaminium B60.59 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.23 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of porterhouse steak
- 0% CARBS
- 38% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
porterhouse steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium246 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium52 mg
- Iron1.91 mg
Interesting charts - compare porterhouse steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how porterhouse steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does egg over easy have?
- Calories in a half of mussels
- Calories in whole mussels
- Calories for one, two or more mussels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Lo Mein?
- How much fat in Red Bull?
- How much protein in mushrooms gravy?
- What is weight of frozen yogurt sandwich?
- Fruit smoothie calories per ounce (oz)
- Balsamic vinegar calories per serving size