Turkey Breast vs Rabbit Meat: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Turkey breast
At first glance, you can see that in turkey breast is just a little less calories than in rabbit.
Turkey breast has 114 kcal per 100g and rabbit 114 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In turkey breast and in rabbit most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare turkey breast with rabbit in details.
Turkey breast And Rabbit Nutrition Difference
Rabbit vs Turkey breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Turkey breast||Rabbit meat|
|Fat||1.48 g||2.32 g|
|Protein||23.66 g||21.79 g|
|Water||74.89 g||74.51 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||3.2 mg|
|Magnessium||28 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||226 mg|
|Potassium||242 mg||378 mg|
|Sodium||113 mg||50 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.042 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.145 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.924 mg||6.5 mg|
More protein in turkey breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in turkey breast is more protein than in rabbit.
There is 21.79g per 100g of rabbit and 23.66g per 100g of turkey breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 9%.
Less fat in turkey breast
In turkey breast is less fats than in rabbit.
The tables above show us that there is 2.32g/100g of fats in rabbit and 1.48g/100g in turkey breast. In this case difference is about 57%.
- Fat1.48 g
- Protein23.66 g
- Water74.89 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 1% CARBS.
- 87% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
Vitamins: rabbit vs turkey breast
Minerals: turkey breast vs rabbit
Compares of turkey breast
- Turkey Breast vs Chicken Breast
- Turkey Breast vs Duck Breast
- Turkey Breast vs Minced Beef
- Turkey Breast vs Rabbit
- Turkey Breast vs Steak
- Turkey Breast vs Pork Chop
- see all compares of turkey breast
Compares of rabbit
- Calories from Turkey breast
- Calories of Raspberry juice (syrup)
- Calories in Halibut (fillet, meat)
- Halloumi cheese calories per 100g
- Porterhouse steak carbs per 100g
- Japchae protein per 100g
- Barley fat per 100g
- How many calories does Merlot have?
- Calories in a half of baked potato with butter
- Calories in whole baked potato with butter
- Calories for one, two or more baked potatoes with butter
- How much protein in Mentos?