Minced Pork vs Pork Neck: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Minced pork
At first glance, you can see that in minced pork is more calories than in pork neck.
Minced pork has 218 kcal per 100g and pork neck 182 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 20%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in minced pork cames from fat and in pork neck from protein.
See tables below to compare minced pork with pork neck in details.
Fact 2: Minced pork And Pork neck Nutrition Difference
Pork neck vs Minced pork: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Minced pork||Pork neck|
|Carbohydrates||0.44 g||0.12 g|
|Fat||16 g||7.66 g|
|Protein||17.99 g||26.3 g|
|Water||64.67 g||64.88 g|
|Calcium||15 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||0.88 mg||2.79 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||26 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||244 mg||361 mg|
|Sodium||68 mg||60 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.332 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.338 mg||0.294 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||6.416 mg||5.273 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.551 mg||0.576 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.002 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.45 mg||0.18 mg|
Less protein in minced pork
It is aslo easy to see see that in minced pork is less protein than in pork neck.
There is 26.3g per 100g of pork neck and 17.99g per 100g of minced pork so using simple math we can see that difference is about 46%.
More carbohydrates in minced pork
In minced pork is more carbohydrates than in pork neck.
There is 0.12g/100g of carbohydrates in pork neck and 0.44g/100g in minced pork so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 267%.
More fat in minced pork
In minced pork is more fats than in pork neck.
The tables above show us that there is 7.66g/100g of fats in pork neck and 16g/100g in minced pork. In this case difference is about 109%.
- Carbohydrates0.44 g
- Fat16 g
- Protein17.99 g
- Water64.67 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | small package | large package | medium package
- 1% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 66% FAT
Vitamins: pork neck vs minced pork
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): minced pork 343% more than pork neck
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): minced pork 15% more than pork neck
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): minced pork 22% more than pork neck
- Vitaminium B6: pork neck 5% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pork neck 450% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium E: minced pork 150% more than pork neck
Minerals: minced pork vs pork neck
- Calcium: minced pork 200% more than pork neck
- Iron: pork neck 217% more than minced pork
- Magnessium: pork neck 63% more than minced pork
- Phosphorus: pork neck 0% more than minced pork
- Potassium: pork neck 48% more than minced pork
- Sodium: minced pork 13% more than pork neck
- Zink: pork neck 0% more than minced pork
Compares of minced pork
- Minced Pork vs Chicken Breast
- Minced Pork vs Turkey Meat
- Minced Pork vs Minced Beef
- Minced Pork vs Pork Neck
- Minced Pork vs Beef
- Minced Pork vs Pork Chop
- see all compares of minced pork
Compares of pork neck
- Calories from Minced pork
- Calories of Surimi
- Calories in Oat milk
- Chana masala calories per 100g
- Chimichanga carbs per 100g
- Bojangles biscuit protein per 100g
- Angel hair pasta fat per 100g
- How many calories do wasabi peas have?
- Calories in a half of fruit salad
- Calories in whole fruit salad
- Calories for one, two or more fruit salad
- How much protein in artichoke salad in oil?