Merlot: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Merlot: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, small glass and more
How many calories in Merlot?
Case in point, standard serving size of Merlot (147 g) has about 122 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Merlot is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Merlot on charts.
Merlot: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.51 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||86.59 g||~ 24.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass, small glass or bottle 0,7 of Merlot?
As I wrote before 100g has 83 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass, small glass or bottle 0,7 of Merlot.
- Standard serving size of Merlot (147 g)122 kcal
- Glass full of Merlot (220g)183 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of Merlot (40g)33 kcal
- Merlot bottle 0,7 (700g)581 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Merlot24 kcal
- 10g of Merlot8 kcal
- 20g of Merlot17 kcal
- 50g of Merlot42 kcal
- 100g of Merlot83 kcal
Protein in Merlot
Merlot has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Merlot (147 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Merlot
Merlot has 2.51 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Merlot (147 g) has about 3.7 g of carbs.
Fat in Merlot
0 g of fat - Merlot has no fat.
standard serving size of Merlot (147 g) has:122kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Merlot - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.224 mg
- Vitaminium B60.057 mg
Energy content of Merlot
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Merlot - minerals per 100g
- Potassium127 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.46 mg
Interesting charts - compare Merlot with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Merlot looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Lo Mein have?
- Calories in a half of mushrooms gravy
- Calories in whole mushrooms gravy
- Calories for one, two or more mushrooms gravy
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen yogurt sandwich?
- How much fat in fruit smoothie?
- How much protein in balsamic vinegar?
- What is weight of pepperoni pizza?
- Navel orange calories per ounce (oz)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup calories per serving size