Halibut (Fillet, Meat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Halibut (fillet, meat): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one halibut, steak and more
How many calories in halibut?
In particular, fillet (318 g) halibut has about 591 calories.
It is about 25% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet halibut is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 4.5 glasses of milk
- 31 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 84 minutes, swim for about 70 minutes or run for 59 minutes.
See all nutrition data of halibut on charts.
Halibut (fillet, meat): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 halibut?
As I wrote before fillet (318 g) has 591 calories. It is easy to count that two halibut have about 1182 calories and three halibut have about 1773 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five halibut.
- Fillet (318 g)591 kcal
- Halibut steak (318g)591 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of halibut53 kcal
Protein in halibut
Halibut has 14.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (318 g) you can see that you will get about 45.7 g of protein.
Carbs in halibut
0 g of carbs - halibut has no carbohydrates.
Fat in halibut
Halibut has 13.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (318 g) has about 44 g of fat.
fillet (318 g) has:591kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
halibut - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A47 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.42 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.73 mg
Energy content of halibut
- 0% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
halibut - minerals per 100g
- Potassium268 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium80 mg
- Iron0.66 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare halibut with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how halibut looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Mentos have?
- Calories in a half of egg over easy
- Calories in whole egg over easy
- Calories for one, two or more eggs over easy
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in all-purpose flour?
- How much fat in mussels?
- How much protein in Lo Mein?
- What is weight of Red Bull?
- Mushrooms gravy calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen yogurt sandwich calories per serving size