Mentos: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mentos: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Mentos?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Mentos (15 g) has about 50 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Mentos is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Mentos on charts.
Mentos: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , 1 mentos or 1 roll of Mentos?
As I wrote before 100g have 333 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , 1 mentos or 1 roll of Mentos.
- Standard serving size of Mentos (15 g)50 kcal
- Mentos 1 piece (3g)10 kcal
- Mentos 1 mentos (3g)10 kcal
- Mentos 1 roll (42g)140 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Mentos94 kcal
- 10g of Mentos33 kcal
- 20g of Mentos67 kcal
- 50g of Mentos167 kcal
- 100g of Mentos333 kcal
Protein in Mentos
0g of protein - Mentos has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in Mentos
Mentos have 100 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Mentos (15 g) has about 15 g of carbs.
Fat in Mentos
0 g of fat - Mentos have no fat.
standard serving size of Mentos (15 g) has:50kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Mentos - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Mentos
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Mentos - minerals per 100g
Does Mentos cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in Mentos is one of the highest from all products in sweets category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sweets, Mentos seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sweets.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Mentos contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Mentos with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Mentos looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frozen yogurt sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of balsamic vinegar
- Calories in whole balsamic vinegar
- Calories for one, two or more balsamic vinegar
- Calories in tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Calories in teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pepperoni pizza?
- How much fat in navel orange?
- How much protein in Reese?
- What is weight of meatloaf?
- Egg roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Bourbon calories per serving size