Tomato Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tomato juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in tomato juice?
To show you what does it mean, glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass tomato juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
Tomato juice: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in glass of tomato juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 17 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of tomato juice.
- Glass full of tomato juice (215g)37 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tomato juice5 kcal
- 10g of tomato juice2 kcal
- 20g of tomato juice3 kcal
- 50g of tomato juice9 kcal
- 100g of tomato juice17 kcal
Protein in tomato juice
Tomato juice has 0.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of tomato juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in tomato juice
Tomato juice has 3.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has about 7.6 g of carbs.
Fat in tomato juice
Tomato juice has 0.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
glass full of tomato juice (215 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tomato juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A450 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.673 mg
- Vitaminium B60.07 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium C70.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.32 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of tomato juice
- 70% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
tomato juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium217 mg
- Phosphorus2.3 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron0.39 mg
- Zink2.3 mg
Does tomato juice cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Small number of calories in tomato juice puts this product in the middle of low-calories juices. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific juices, tomato juice seems to be a pretty good choice.
This is not many but you can easily find less calorific products. Less calories we can find in such juices as .
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do cooked soba noodles have?
- Calories in a half of medjool dates
- Calories in whole medjool dates
- Calories for one, two or more medjool dates
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kung Pao pork?
- How much fat in chocolate covered strawberry?
- How much protein in canola oil?
- What is weight of fried plantain?
- Baileys calories per ounce (oz)
- Fish fry calories per serving size