Digiorno Pizza: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Digiorno pizza: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Digiorno Pizza?
For instance, standard serving size of Digiorno Pizza (207 g) has about 530 calories.
It is about 22% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Digiorno Pizza is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 10 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 27.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 76 minutes, swim for about 62 minutes or run for 53 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Digiorno Pizza on charts.
Digiorno pizza: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, 1/4 of the pie or whole pizza of Digiorno Pizza?
As I wrote before 100g has 256 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1/4 of the pie or whole pizza of Digiorno Pizza.
- Standard serving size of Digiorno Pizza (207 g)530 kcal
- Digiorno Pizza 1/4 of the pie (207g)530 kcal
- Digiorno Pizza whole pizza (828g)2120 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Digiorno Pizza73 kcal
- 10g of Digiorno Pizza26 kcal
- 20g of Digiorno Pizza51 kcal
- 50g of Digiorno Pizza128 kcal
- 100g of Digiorno Pizza256 kcal
Protein in Digiorno Pizza
Digiorno Pizza has 12.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Digiorno Pizza (207 g) you can see that you will get about 26.5 g of protein.
Carbs in Digiorno Pizza
Digiorno Pizza has 31.78 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Digiorno Pizza (207 g) has about 65.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Digiorno Pizza
Digiorno Pizza has 8.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Digiorno Pizza (207 g) has about 17.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of Digiorno Pizza (207 g) has:530kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Digiorno Pizza - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A154 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.094 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.096 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.268 mg
- Vitaminium B60.112 mg
- Vitaminium C1.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.89 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of Digiorno Pizza
- 50% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
Digiorno Pizza - minerals per 100g
- Potassium196 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium192 mg
- Sodium696 mg
- Iron0.77 mg
Does Digiorno Pizza cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in Digiorno Pizza is one of the highest from all products in branded category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific branded, Digiorno Pizza seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other branded.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Digiorno Pizza contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Digiorno Pizza with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Digiorno Pizza looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do portabella mushrooms have?
- Calories in a half of pumpkin spice Latte
- Calories in whole pumpkin spice Latte
- Calories for one, two or more pumpkin spice Latte
- Calories in glass of pumpkin spice Latte
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in whiskey and ginger ale?
- How much fat in onion ring?
- How much protein in bourdough bread?
- What is weight of turkey sandwich?
- Lasagna calories per ounce (oz)
- Potato flour calories per serving size