Mango Lassi: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mango lassi: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, half cup and more
How many calories in Mango lassi?
In particular, standard serving size (1 cup) of Mango lassi (317 g) has about 200 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Mango lassi is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 29 minutes, swim for about 24 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Mango lassi on charts.
Mango lassi: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||2.67 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Protein||0.67 g||~ 0.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or half cup of Mango lassi?
As I wrote before 100g has 63 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or half cup of Mango lassi.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of Mango lassi (317 g)200 kcal
- Glass full of Mango lassi (250g)158 kcal
- Half cup of Mango lassi (158.5g)100 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Mango lassi18 kcal
- 10g of Mango lassi6 kcal
- 20g of Mango lassi13 kcal
- 50g of Mango lassi32 kcal
- 100g of Mango lassi63 kcal
Protein in Mango lassi
Mango lassi has 0.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of Mango lassi (317 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Mango lassi
Mango lassi has 10 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of Mango lassi (317 g) has about 31.7 g of carbs.
Fat in Mango lassi
Mango lassi has 2.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of Mango lassi (317 g) has about 8.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of Mango lassi (317 g) has:200kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Mango lassi - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A750 IU
- Vitaminium C6 mg
Energy content of Mango lassi
- 60% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
Mango lassi - minerals per 100g
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium25 mg
- Iron7.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare Mango lassi with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how Mango lassi looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rose apple have?
- Calories in a half of chicken strip
- Calories in whole chicken strip
- Calories for one, two or more chicken strips
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in green onions?
- How much fat in portabella mushrooms?
- How much protein in corned beef sandwich?
- What is weight of pumpkin spice Latte?
- Whiskey and ginger ale calories per ounce (oz)
- Onion rings calories per serving size