Chicken Fingers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in chicken finger?
For instance, standard serving size of chicken finger (184 g) has about 499 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 499 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from chicken finger is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 26 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chicken finger nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chicken finger on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Chicken Finger (184 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of chicken finger (184 g)|
|Carbs Total||17.25 g||4.89 g||31.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||0.34 g||2.2 g|
|Fat||13.95 g||3.95 g||25.7 g|
|Protein||19.22 g||5.45 g||35.4 g|
|Water||46.64 g||13.22 g||85.8 g|
chicken finger - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A11 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.11 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.179 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)8.217 mg
- Vit B60.426 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
- Vit C1.1 mg
- Vit E3.17 mg
- Vit K0.008 mg
Energy content of chicken finger
- 25% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
chicken finger - minerals per 100g
- Potassium373 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium769 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken finger?
As I wrote before standard serving size of chicken finger (184 g) have 499 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken finger have about 998 calories and three chicken finger have about 1497 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken finger.
- Standard serving size of chicken finger (184 g)499 kcal
- Chicken finger 1 piece (37g)100 kcal
- Chicken finger 1 finger (37g)100 kcal
- Cup of chicken finger (135g)366 kcal
- Half cup of chicken finger (67.5g)183 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken finger77 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken finger249.5 kcal
- Small size chicken finger (147g)399.2 kcal
- Big size chicken finger (239g)648.7 kcal
- Two medium size chicken finger998 kcal
- Three medium size chicken finger1497 kcal
- Four medium size chicken finger1996 kcal
- Five medium size chicken finger2495 kcal
Protein in chicken finger
Chicken finger have 19.22 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of chicken finger (184 g) you can see that you will get about 35.4 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken finger
Chicken finger have 17.25 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of chicken finger (184 g) has about 31.7 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken finger
Chicken finger have 13.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of chicken finger (184 g) has about 25.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of chicken finger (184 g) has:499kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chicken finger with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken finger looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does coffee creamer have?
- Calories in a half of Cheerios
- Calories in whole Cheerios
- Calories for one, two or more Cheerios
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rice noodles?
- How much fat in tuna in oil?
- How much protein in rotisserie chicken wing?
- What is weight of Dunkin?
- Roasted eggplant calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted brussless sprouts calories per serving size