Pineapple Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pineapple salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in pineapple salad?
Case in point, standard serving size of pineapple salad (120 g) has about 115 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pineapple salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pineapple salad on charts.
Pineapple salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of pineapple salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 96 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of pineapple salad.
- Standard serving size of pineapple salad (120 g)115 kcal
- Cup of pineapple salad (245g)235 kcal
- Half cup of pineapple salad (122.5g)118 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pineapple salad27 kcal
- 10g of pineapple salad10 kcal
- 20g of pineapple salad19 kcal
- 50g of pineapple salad48 kcal
- 100g of pineapple salad96 kcal
Protein in pineapple salad
Pineapple salad has 0.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pineapple salad (120 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in pineapple salad
Pineapple salad has 11.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of pineapple salad (120 g) has about 14.3 g of carbs.
Fat in pineapple salad
Pineapple salad has 5.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pineapple salad (120 g) has about 6.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of pineapple salad (120 g) has:115kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pineapple salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.073 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.452 mg
- Vitaminium B60.102 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.017 mcg
- Vitaminium C43 mg
- Vitaminium E0.27 mg
- Vitaminium K0.014 mg
Energy content of pineapple salad
- 47% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
pineapple salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium103 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium49 mg
- Iron0.29 mg
Does pineapple salad make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in pineapple salad is one of the highest from all products in Salads category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, pineapple salad seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If pineapple salad contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare pineapple salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how pineapple salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pumpkin spice Latte have?
- Calories in a half of coffee creamer
- Calories in whole coffee creamer
- Calories for one, two or more coffee creamer
- Calories in tablespoon of coffee creamer
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetarian burrito?
- How much fat in Cheerios?
- How much protein in rice noodles?
- What is weight of tuna in oil?
- Rotisserie chicken wing calories per ounce (oz)
- Dunkin' Glazed Donut calories per serving size