Portabella Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Portabella mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 mushroom , cup and more
How many calories in portabella mushrooms?
For instance, standard serving size of portabella mushrooms (84 g) have about 18 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of portabella mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of portabella mushroom on charts.
Portabella mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.87 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||0.35 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.11 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||92.82 g||~ 26.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 mushroom , cup or half cup of portabella mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 22 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 mushroom , cup or half cup of portabella mushrooms.
- Standard serving size of portabella mushrooms (84 g)18 kcal
- Portabella mushrooms 1 mushroom (17g)4 kcal
- Cup of portabella mushrooms (70g)15 kcal
- Half cup of portabella mushrooms (35g)8 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of portabella mushrooms6 kcal
- 10g of portabella mushrooms2 kcal
- 20g of portabella mushrooms4 kcal
- 50g of portabella mushrooms11 kcal
- 100g of portabella mushrooms22 kcal
Protein in portabella mushrooms
Portabella mushrooms have 2.11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of portabella mushrooms (84 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in portabella mushrooms
Portabella mushrooms have 3.87 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of portabella mushrooms (84 g) has about 3.3 g of carbs.
Fat in portabella mushrooms
Portabella mushrooms have 0.35 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of portabella mushrooms (84 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of portabella mushrooms (84 g) has:18kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
portabella mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.059 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.13 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.494 mg
- Vitaminium B60.148 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.028 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
Energy content of portabella mushrooms
- 57% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
portabella mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium364 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium9 mg
- Iron0.31 mg
Interesting charts - compare portabella mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how portabella mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does potato flour have?
- Calories in tablespoon of prune whip
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried falafel?
- How much fat in roasted potato?
- How much protein in dried chili peppers?
- What is weight of frozen margarita?
- Maple syrup calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate chip muffin calories per serving size