Club Crackers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Club Crackers: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece and more
How many calories in Club Crackers?
For example, standard serving size of Club Crackers (1 oz) has about 140 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Club Crackers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Club Cracker on charts.
Club Crackers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||64.29 g||~ 18.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.1 g||~ 2 g|
|Fat||21.43 g||~ 6.1 g|
|Protein||7.14 g||~ 2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece or 1 crackers of Club Crackers?
As I wrote before 100g have 500 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece or 1 crackers of Club Crackers.
- Standard serving size of Club Crackers (1 oz)140 kcal
- Club Crackers 1 piece (14g)70 kcal
- Club Crackers 1 crackers (14g)70 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Club Crackers142 kcal
- 10g of Club Crackers50 kcal
- 20g of Club Crackers100 kcal
- 50g of Club Crackers250 kcal
- 100g of Club Crackers500 kcal
Protein in Club Crackers
Club Crackers have 7.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Club Crackers (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in Club Crackers
Club Crackers have 64.29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Club Crackers (1 oz) has about 18 g of carbs.
Fat in Club Crackers
Club Crackers have 21.43 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Club Crackers (1 oz) has about 6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Club Crackers (1 oz) has:140kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Club Crackers - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Club Crackers
- 54% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Club Crackers - minerals per 100g
- Sodium1071 mg
Interesting charts - compare Club Crackers with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how Club Crackers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does corned beef sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of whiskey and ginger ale
- Calories in whole whiskey and ginger ale
- Calories for one, two or more whiskey and ginger ale
- Calories in glass of whiskey and ginger ale
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in onion ring?
- How much fat in bourdough bread?
- How much protein in turkey sandwich?
- What is weight of lasagna?
- Potato flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Bun calories per serving size