Tuna: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in tuna?
To give you an idea, fillet (125 g) tuna has about 180 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 180 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet tuna is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about tuna nutrition.
See all nutrition data of tuna on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Fillet (125 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||fillet (125 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||4.9 g||1.39 g||6.1 g|
|Protein||23.33 g||6.61 g||29.2 g|
|Water||68.09 g||19.3 g||85.1 g|
tuna - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A2183 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.241 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.251 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)8.654 mg
- Vit B60.455 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vit E1 mg
Energy content of tuna
- 0% CARBS
- 68% PROTEIN
- 32% FAT
tuna - minerals per 100g
- Potassium252 mg
- Phosphorus5.7 mg
- Magnessium50 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium39 mg
- Iron1.02 mg
- Zink5.7 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tuna?
As I wrote before fillet (125 g) has 180 calories. It is easy to count that two tuna have about 360 calories and three tuna have about 540 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tuna.
- Fillet (125 g)180 kcal
- Cup of tuna (150g)216 kcal
- Half cup of tuna (75g)108 kcal
- Tuna cup of canned fish (225g)324 kcal
- Tuna steak (125g)180 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tuna41 kcal
Protein in tuna
Tuna has 23.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (125 g) you can see that you will get about 29.2 g of protein.
Carbs in tuna
0 g of carbs - tuna has no carbohydrates.
Fat in tuna
Tuna has 4.9 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (125 g) has about 6.1 g of fat.
fillet (125 g) has:180kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare tuna with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how tuna looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Club Crackers have?
- Calories in a half of Pillsbury biscuit
- Calories in whole Pillsbury biscuit
- Calories for one, two or more Pillsbury biscuits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in split pea soup?
- How much fat in Cannoli?
- How much protein in green grape?
- What is weight of poached egg?
- Cheez-It calories per ounce (oz)
- Cuban sandwich calories per serving size