Rose Apple: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rose apple: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in rose apple?
For instance, medium size rose apple (150 g) has about 38 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rose apple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See also Rose apple vitamins and minerals
Rose apple: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rose apples?
As I wrote before medium size rose apple (150 g) have 38 calories. It is easy to count that two rose apples have about 76 calories and three rose apples have about 114 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rose apples.
- Medium size rose apple (150 g)38 kcal
- Slice of rose apple (20g)5 kcal
- Cup of rose apple (117g)29 kcal
- Half cup of rose apple (58.5g)15 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rose apples7 kcal
- Half of medium size rose apple19 kcal
- Small size rose apple (120g)30.4 kcal
- Big size rose apple (195g)49.4 kcal
- Two medium size rose apples76 kcal
- Three medium size rose apples114 kcal
- Four medium size rose apples152 kcal
- Five medium size rose apples190 kcal
Protein in rose apple
Rose apples have 0.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rose apple (150 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in rose apples
Rose apples have 5.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rose apple (150 g) has about 8.6 g of carbs.
Fat in rose apples
Rose apples have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rose apple (150 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size rose apple (150 g) has:38kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rose apple - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A339 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.8 mg
- Vitaminium C22.3 mg
Energy content of rose apple
- 82% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
rose apple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium123 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium29 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
Does rose apple cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely low number of calories in rose apple puts this product at the top of low calorific fruits. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fruits, rose apple seems to be a good choice.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does onion ring have?
- Calories in a half of turkey sandwich
- Calories in whole turkey sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more turkey sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lasagna?
- How much fat in potato flour?
- How much protein in bun?
- What is weight of prune whip?
- Fried falafel calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted potato calories per serving size