Rose Apple: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in rose apple?
For instance, medium size rose apple (150 g) has about 38 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 38 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from rose apple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about rose apple nutrition.
See all nutrition data of rose apple on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Rose Apple (150 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size rose apple (150 g)|
|Carbs Total||5.7 g||1.62 g||8.6 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||0.6 g||0.17 g||0.9 g|
|Water||93 g||26.37 g||139.5 g|
rose apple - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A339 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.8 mg
- Vit C22.3 mg
Energy content of rose apple
- 82% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
rose apple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium123 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium29 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rose apples?
As I wrote before medium size rose apple (150 g) have 38 calories. It is easy to count that two rose apples have about 76 calories and three rose apples have about 114 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rose apples.
- Medium size rose apple (150 g)38 kcal
- Slice of rose apple (20g)5 kcal
- Cup of rose apple (117g)29 kcal
- Half cup of rose apple (58.5g)15 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rose apples7 kcal
- Half of medium size rose apple19 kcal
- Small size rose apple (120g)30.4 kcal
- Big size rose apple (195g)49.4 kcal
- Two medium size rose apples76 kcal
- Three medium size rose apples114 kcal
- Four medium size rose apples152 kcal
- Five medium size rose apples190 kcal
Protein in rose apple
Rose apples have 0.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rose apple (150 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in rose apples
Rose apples have 5.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rose apple (150 g) has about 8.6 g of carbs.
Fat in rose apples
Rose apples have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rose apple (150 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size rose apple (150 g) has:38kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare rose apple with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how rose apple looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vegetarian burrito have?
- Calories in a half of rice noodles
- Calories in whole rice noodles
- Calories for one, two or more rice noodles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tuna in oil?
- How much fat in rotisserie chicken wing?
- How much protein in Dunkin?
- What is weight of roasted eggplant?
- Roasted brussless sprouts calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled sweet potato calories per serving size