Green Onions: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Green onions: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one green onions, cup and more
How many calories in green onions?
To give you an idea, medium size green onions (110 g) has about 35 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size green onions is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of green onion on charts.
Green onions: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 green onions?
As I wrote before medium size green onions (110 g) have 35 calories. It is easy to count that two green onions have about 70 calories and three green onions have about 105 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five green onions.
- Medium size green onions (110 g)35 kcal
- Cup of green onions (225g)72 kcal
- Half cup of green onions (112.5g)36 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of green onions9 kcal
- Half of medium size green onions17.5 kcal
- Small size green onions (88g)28 kcal
- Big size green onions (143g)45.5 kcal
- Two medium size green onions70 kcal
- Three medium size green onions105 kcal
- Four medium size green onions140 kcal
- Five medium size green onions175 kcal
Protein in green onions
Green onions have 1.83 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size green onions (110 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in green onions
Green onions have 7.34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size green onions (110 g) has about 8.1 g of carbs.
Fat in green onions
Green onions have 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size green onions (110 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size green onions (110 g) has:35kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
green onions - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.055 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.525 mg
- Vitaminium B60.061 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.064 mcg
- Vitaminium C18.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.55 mg
- Vitaminium K0.207 mg
Energy content of green onions
- 76% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
green onions - minerals per 100g
- Potassium276 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium72 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron1.48 mg
Interesting charts - compare green onions with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how green onions look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lasagna have?
- Calories in a half of bun
- Calories in whole bun
- Calories for one, two or more buns
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in prune whip?
- How much fat in fried falafel?
- How much protein in roasted potato?
- What is weight of dried chili peppers?
- Frozen margarita calories per ounce (oz)
- Maple syrup calories per serving size