Cider: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cider: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cider?
To illustrate, glass full of cider (215 g) has about 120 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of cider is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
Cider: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in glass of cider?
As I wrote before 100g has 56 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of cider.
- Glass full of cider (215g)120 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cider16 kcal
- 10g of cider6 kcal
- 20g of cider11 kcal
- 50g of cider28 kcal
- 100g of cider56 kcal
Protein in cider
0g of protein - cider has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in cider
Cider has 5.92 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of cider (215 g) has about 12.7 g of carbs.
Fat in cider
0 g of fat - cider has no fat.
glass full of cider (215 g) has:120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cider - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A27 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.009 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.045 mg
- Vitaminium B60.021 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.09 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of cider
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
cider - minerals per 100g
- Potassium54 mg
- Phosphorus1.1 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.06 mg
- Zink1.1 mg
Does cider cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in cider puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, cider seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cider contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hot dog with no bun have?
- Calories in a half of fried rice with shrimp
- Calories in whole fried rice with shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more fried rice with shrimp
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in skirt steak?
- How much fat in lemonade?
- How much protein in Dum Dum Pop?
- What is weight of kimchi?
- Spinach wrap calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken caesar salad calories per serving size