Cider: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cider?
To illustrate, standard serving size of cider (125 g) has about 70 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 70 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cider is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cider nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cider on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Cider (125 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of cider (125 g)|
|Carbs Total||5.92 g||1.68 g||7.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Water||89 g||25.23 g||111.3 g|
cider - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A27 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.009 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.013 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.045 mg
- Vit B60.021 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit C2.3 mg
- Vit E0.09 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of cider
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
cider - minerals per 100g
- Potassium54 mg
- Phosphorus1.1 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.06 mg
- Zink1.1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cider?
As I wrote before standard serving size of cider (125 g) has 70 calories. It is easy to count that two cider have about 140 calories and three cider have about 210 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cider.
- Standard serving size of cider (125 g)70 kcal
- Glass full of cider (215g)120 kcal
- Cider bottle 0,75 (750g)420 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cider16 kcal
- Half of medium size cider35 kcal
- Small size cider (100g)56 kcal
- Big size cider (163g)91 kcal
- Two medium size cider140 kcal
- Three medium size cider210 kcal
- Four medium size cider280 kcal
- Five medium size cider350 kcal
Protein in cider
0g of protein - cider has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in cider
Cider has 5.92 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cider (125 g) has about 7.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cider
0 g of fat - cider has no fat.
standard serving size of cider (125 g) has:70kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cider with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how cider looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salmon patty have?
- Calories in a half of baked chicken breast
- Calories in whole baked chicken breast
- Calories for one, two or more baked chicken breast
- Calories in slice of baked chicken breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in black bean burger?
- How much fat in stuffed pepper with rice and meat?
- How much protein in malibu rum?
- What is weight of deli turkey?
- Rice Krispie Treat calories per ounce (oz)
- Mexican rice calories per serving size