Cider: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cider: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, bottle 0,75 and more
How many calories in cider?
To illustrate, standard serving size of cider (125 g) has about 70 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cider is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cider on charts.
Cider: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.92 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Water||89 g||~ 25.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or bottle 0,75 of cider?
As I wrote before 100g has 56 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or bottle 0,75 of cider.
- Standard serving size of cider (125 g)70 kcal
- Glass full of cider (215g)120 kcal
- Cider bottle 0,75 (750g)420 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cider16 kcal
- 10g of cider6 kcal
- 20g of cider11 kcal
- 50g of cider28 kcal
- 100g of cider56 kcal
Protein in cider
0g of protein - cider has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in cider
Cider has 5.92 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cider (125 g) has about 7.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cider
0 g of fat - cider has no fat.
standard serving size of cider (125 g) has:70kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cider - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A27 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.009 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.045 mg
- Vitaminium B60.021 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.09 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of cider
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
cider - minerals per 100g
- Potassium54 mg
- Phosphorus1.1 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.06 mg
- Zink1.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare cider with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how cider looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salmon patty have?
- Calories in a half of baked chicken breast
- Calories in whole baked chicken breast
- Calories for one, two or more baked chicken breast
- Calories in slice of baked chicken breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in black bean burger?
- How much fat in stuffed pepper with rice and meat?
- How much protein in malibu rum?
- What is weight of Spam?
- Flaxseed calories per ounce (oz)
- Chanterelle mushrooms calories per serving size