Pork Neck: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pork neck: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one pork neck, cup, boneless and more
How many calories in pork neck?
For instance, medium size pork neck (47 g) has about 86 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size pork neck is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pork neck on charts.
Pork neck: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.12 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||7.66 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Protein||26.3 g||~ 7.5 g|
|Water||64.88 g||~ 18.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pork neck?
As I wrote before medium size pork neck (47 g) has 86 calories. It is easy to count that two pork neck have about 172 calories and three pork neck have about 258 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pork neck.
- Medium size pork neck (47 g)86 kcal
- Pork neck cup, boneless (140g)255 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork neck52 kcal
- Half of medium size pork neck43 kcal
- Small size pork neck (38g)68.8 kcal
- Big size pork neck (61g)111.8 kcal
- Two medium size pork neck172 kcal
- Three medium size pork neck258 kcal
- Four medium size pork neck344 kcal
- Five medium size pork neck430 kcal
Protein in pork neck
Pork neck has 26.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pork neck (47 g) you can see that you will get about 12.4 g of protein.
Carbs in pork neck
Pork neck has 0.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pork neck (47 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in pork neck
Pork neck has 7.66 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pork neck (47 g) has about 3.6 g of fat.
medium size pork neck (47 g) has:86kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pork neck - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.294 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.273 mg
- Vitaminium B60.576 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
Energy content of pork neck
- 0% CARBS
- 60% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
pork neck - minerals per 100g
- Potassium361 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium60 mg
- Iron2.79 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare pork neck with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how pork neck looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Moscato have?
- Calories in a half of black bean burger
- Calories in whole black bean burger
- Calories for one, two or more black bean burgers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in stuffed pepper with rice and meat?
- How much fat in malibu rum?
- How much protein in deli turkey?
- What is weight of Rice Krispie Treat?
- Mexican rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Ham and egg sandwich calories per serving size