Bosc Pear: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bosc pear: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one Bosc pear, cup and more
How many calories in Bosc pear?
Case in point, medium size Bosc pear (150 g) has about 101 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Bosc pear is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Bosc pear on charts.
Bosc pear: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||16.1 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.1 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||0.09 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.36 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Water||83.18 g||~ 23.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Bosc pears?
As I wrote before medium size Bosc pear (150 g) have 101 calories. It is easy to count that two Bosc pears have about 202 calories and three Bosc pears have about 303 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Bosc pears.
- Medium size Bosc pear (150 g)101 kcal
- Cup of Bosc pear (140g)94 kcal
- Half cup of Bosc pear (70g)47 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Bosc pears19 kcal
- Half of medium size Bosc pear50.5 kcal
- Small size Bosc pear (120g)80.8 kcal
- Big size Bosc pear (195g)131.3 kcal
- Two medium size Bosc pears202 kcal
- Three medium size Bosc pears303 kcal
- Four medium size Bosc pears404 kcal
- Five medium size Bosc pears505 kcal
Protein in Bosc pear
Bosc pears have 0.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Bosc pear (150 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in Bosc pears
Bosc pears have 16.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Bosc pear (150 g) has about 24.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Bosc pears
Bosc pears have 0.09 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Bosc pear (150 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size Bosc pear (150 g) has:101kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Bosc pear - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A19 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.152 mg
- Vitaminium B60.021 mg
- Vitaminium C2.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of Bosc pear
- 97% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Bosc pear - minerals per 100g
- Potassium122 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.15 mg
Interesting charts - compare Bosc pear with other Spieces
When you look at charts below you will see how Bosc pear looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken finger have?
- Calories in a half of Wheat Thins
- Calories in whole Wheat Thins
- Calories for one, two or more Wheat Thins
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken strip?
- How much fat in green onions?
- How much protein in portabella mushrooms?
- What is weight of corned beef sandwich?
- Pumpkin Spice Latte calories per ounce (oz)
- Whiskey and ginger ale calories per serving size