Bosc Pear: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bosc pear: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Bosc pear?
Case in point, medium size Bosc pear (150 g) has about 101 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Bosc pear is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Bosc pear: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Bosc pears?
As I wrote before medium size Bosc pear (150 g) have 101 calories. It is easy to count that two Bosc pears have about 202 calories and three Bosc pears have about 303 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Bosc pears.
- Medium size Bosc pear (150 g)101 kcal
- Cup of Bosc pear (140g)94 kcal
- Half cup of Bosc pear (140g)47 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Bosc pears19 kcal
- Half of medium size Bosc pear50.5 kcal
- Small size Bosc pear (120g)80.8 kcal
- Big size Bosc pear (195g)131.3 kcal
- Two medium size Bosc pears202 kcal
- Three medium size Bosc pears303 kcal
- Four medium size Bosc pears404 kcal
- Five medium size Bosc pears505 kcal
Protein in Bosc pear
Bosc pears have 0.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Bosc pear (150 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in Bosc pears
Bosc pears have 16.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Bosc pear (150 g) has about 24.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Bosc pears
Bosc pears have 0.09 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Bosc pear (150 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size Bosc pear (150 g) has:101kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Bosc pear - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A19 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.152 mg
- Vitaminium B60.021 mg
- Vitaminium C2.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of Bosc pear
- 97% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Bosc pear - minerals per 100g
- Potassium122 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.15 mg
Does Bosc pear make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Bosc pear have one of the hight number of calories within Spieces. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Spieces, Bosc pear seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Spieces.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Bosc pears contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ceviche have?
- Calories in tablespoon of cornstarch
- Calories in teaspoon of cornstarch
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sushi?
- How much fat in cobb salad?
- How much protein in almond flour?
- What is weight of cheese sandwich?
- Shrimp cocktail calories per ounce (oz)
- Whiskey and soda calories per serving size