Wheat Thins: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Wheat Thins: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 9 crackers , 1 crackers and more
How many calories in Wheat Thins?
For example, standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g) have about 132 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Wheat Thins is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Wheat Thins on charts.
Wheat Thins: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||70.14 g||~ 19.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.6 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Fat||15.26 g||~ 4.3 g|
|Protein||8.94 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Water||2.84 g||~ 0.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 9 crackers , 1 crackers , cup, half cup or 1 package of Wheat Thins?
As I wrote before 100g have 441 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 9 crackers , 1 crackers , cup, half cup or 1 package of Wheat Thins.
- Standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g)132 kcal
- Wheat Thins 9 crackers (30g)132 kcal
- Wheat Thins 1 crackers (3g)13 kcal
- Cup of Wheat Thins (64g)282 kcal
- Half cup of Wheat Thins (32g)141 kcal
- Wheat Thins 1 package (453g)1998 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Wheat Thins125 kcal
- 10g of Wheat Thins44 kcal
- 20g of Wheat Thins88 kcal
- 50g of Wheat Thins221 kcal
- 100g of Wheat Thins441 kcal
Protein in Wheat Thins
Wheat Thins have 8.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Wheat Thins
Wheat Thins have 70.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g) has about 21 g of carbs.
Fat in Wheat Thins
Wheat Thins have 15.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g) has about 4.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g) has:132kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Wheat Thins - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.233 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.083 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.326 mg
- Vitaminium B60.214 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.034 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.48 mg
- Vitaminium K0.021 mg
Energy content of Wheat Thins
- 62% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
Wheat Thins - minerals per 100g
- Potassium314 mg
- Magnessium91 mg
- Calcium64 mg
- Sodium702 mg
- Iron2.99 mg
Interesting charts - compare Wheat Thins with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Wheat Thins look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bourdough bread have?
- Calories in a half of lasagna
- Calories in whole lasagna
- Calories for one, two or more lasagna
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato flour?
- How much fat in bun?
- How much protein in prune whip?
- What is weight of fried falafel?
- Roasted potato calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried chili peppers calories per serving size