Wheat Thins: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Wheat Thins?
For example, standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g) have about 132 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 132 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Wheat Thins is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Wheat Thins nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Wheat Thins on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Wheat Thins (30 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g)|
|Carbs Total||70.14 g||19.88 g||21 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.6 g||2.44 g||2.6 g|
|Fat||15.26 g||4.33 g||4.6 g|
|Protein||8.94 g||2.53 g||2.7 g|
|Water||2.84 g||0.81 g||0.9 g|
Wheat Thins - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.233 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.083 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.326 mg
- Vit B60.214 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.034 mcg
- Vit E1.48 mg
- Vit K0.021 mg
Energy content of Wheat Thins
- 62% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
Wheat Thins - minerals per 100g
- Potassium314 mg
- Magnessium91 mg
- Calcium64 mg
- Sodium702 mg
- Iron2.99 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Wheat Thins?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g) have 132 calories. It is easy to count that two Wheat Thins have about 264 calories and three Wheat Thins have about 396 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Wheat Thins.
- Standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g)132 kcal
- Wheat Thins 9 crackers (30g)132 kcal
- Wheat Thins 1 crackers (3g)13 kcal
- Cup of Wheat Thins (64g)282 kcal
- Half cup of Wheat Thins (32g)141 kcal
- Wheat Thins 1 package (453g)1998 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Wheat Thins125 kcal
- Half of medium size Wheat Thins66 kcal
- Small size Wheat Thins (24g)105.6 kcal
- Big size Wheat Thins (39g)171.6 kcal
- Two medium size Wheat Thins264 kcal
- Three medium size Wheat Thins396 kcal
- Four medium size Wheat Thins528 kcal
- Five medium size Wheat Thins660 kcal
Protein in Wheat Thins
Wheat Thins have 8.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Wheat Thins
Wheat Thins have 70.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g) has about 21 g of carbs.
Fat in Wheat Thins
Wheat Thins have 15.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g) has about 4.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Wheat Thins (30 g) has:132kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Wheat Thins with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Wheat Thins look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bourdough bread have?
- Calories in a half of lasagna
- Calories in whole lasagna
- Calories for one, two or more lasagna
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato flour?
- How much fat in bun?
- How much protein in prune whip?
- What is weight of fried falafel?
- Roasted brussless sprouts calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled sweet potato calories per serving size