Pork Sausage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pork sausage?
100g of pork sausage has about 309 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | slice
To show you what does it mean, slice of pork sausage (15 g) has about 46 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 46 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice of pork sausage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pork sausage nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pork sausage on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Slice of Pork Sausage (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||slice of pork sausage (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.94 g||0.27 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||28.23 g||8 g||4.2 g|
|Protein||11.98 g||3.4 g||1.8 g|
|Water||56.49 g||16.01 g||8.5 g|
pork sausage - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.212 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.18 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.807 mg
- Vit B60.179 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit E0.25 mg
Energy content of pork sausage
- 1% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 83% FAT
pork sausage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium483 mg
- Phosphorus1.1 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium827 mg
- Iron0.59 mg
- Zink1.1 mg
Compare pork sausage:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pork sausage?
As I wrote before slice of pork sausage (15 g) has 46 calories. It is easy to count that two pork sausage have about 92 calories and three pork sausage have about 138 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pork sausage.
- Slice of pork sausage (15g)46 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork sausage88 kcal
- Half of medium size pork sausage23 kcal
- Small size pork sausage (12g)36.8 kcal
- Big size pork sausage (20g)59.8 kcal
- Two medium size pork sausage92 kcal
- Three medium size pork sausage138 kcal
- Four medium size pork sausage184 kcal
- Five medium size pork sausage230 kcal
Protein in pork sausage
Pork sausage has 11.98 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of pork sausage (15 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in pork sausage
Pork sausage has 0.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of pork sausage (15 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in pork sausage
Pork sausage has 28.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of pork sausage (15 g) has about 4.2 g of fat.
slice of pork sausage (15 g) has:46kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pork sausage with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how pork sausage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do kalamata olives have?
- Calories in a half of Chalupa
- Calories in whole Chalupa
- Calories for one, two or more Chalupas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in beef salad?
- How much fat in pulled pork sandwich?
- How much protein in bone broth?
- What is weight of chicken parmesan?
- Salmon sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled shrimp calories per serving size