Salmon Sushi Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Salmon sushi roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one salmon sushi roll, 1 piece and more
How many calories in salmon sushi roll?
To show you what does it mean, medium size salmon sushi roll (190 g) has about 196 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size salmon sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of salmon sushi roll on charts.
Salmon sushi roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||15.3 g||~ 4.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||1.28 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Protein||6.88 g||~ 2 g|
|Water||75.24 g||~ 21.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 salmon sushi roll?
As I wrote before medium size salmon sushi roll (190 g) has 196 calories. It is easy to count that two salmon sushi roll have about 392 calories and three salmon sushi roll have about 588 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five salmon sushi roll.
- Medium size salmon sushi roll (190 g)196 kcal
- Salmon sushi roll 1 piece (26g)27 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salmon sushi roll29 kcal
- Half of medium size salmon sushi roll98 kcal
- Small size salmon sushi roll (152g)156.8 kcal
- Big size salmon sushi roll (247g)254.8 kcal
- Two medium size salmon sushi roll392 kcal
- Three medium size salmon sushi roll588 kcal
- Four medium size salmon sushi roll784 kcal
- Five medium size salmon sushi roll980 kcal
Protein in salmon sushi roll
Salmon sushi roll has 6.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size salmon sushi roll (190 g) you can see that you will get about 13.1 g of protein.
Carbs in salmon sushi roll
Salmon sushi roll has 15.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size salmon sushi roll (190 g) has about 29.1 g of carbs.
Fat in salmon sushi roll
Salmon sushi roll has 1.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size salmon sushi roll (190 g) has about 2.4 g of fat.
medium size salmon sushi roll (190 g) has:196kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
salmon sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.065 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.292 mg
- Vitaminium B60.198 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.24 mg
Energy content of salmon sushi roll
- 61% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
salmon sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Potassium101 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium351 mg
- Iron0.23 mg
Interesting charts - compare salmon sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how salmon sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do pinto beans have?
- Calories in tablespoon of arrowroot flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in black beans?
- How much fat in black bread?
- How much protein in fried egg white?
- What is weight of roasted cashews?
- Dried Goji berries calories per ounce (oz)
- Sweet potato mash calories per serving size