Kalamata Olives: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in kalamata olives?
To illustrate, standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g) have about 89 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 89 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from kalamata olives is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about kalamata olives nutrition.
See all nutrition data of kalamata olive on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Kalamata Olives (38 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g)|
|Carbs Total||13.33 g||3.78 g||5.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||1.9 g||2.5 g|
|Fat||16.67 g||4.73 g||6.3 g|
|Protein||13.33 g||3.78 g||5.1 g|
kalamata olives - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of kalamata olives
- 21% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
kalamata olives - minerals per 100g
- Sodium2133 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 kalamata olives?
As I wrote before standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g) have 89 calories. It is easy to count that two kalamata olives have about 178 calories and three kalamata olives have about 267 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five kalamata olives.
- Standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g)89 kcal
- Kalamata olives 1 piece (7g)16 kcal
- Cup of kalamata olives (130g)303 kcal
- Half cup of kalamata olives (65g)151 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of kalamata olives66 kcal
- Half of medium size kalamata olives44.5 kcal
- Small size kalamata olives (30g)71.2 kcal
- Big size kalamata olives (49g)115.7 kcal
- Two medium size kalamata olives178 kcal
- Three medium size kalamata olives267 kcal
- Four medium size kalamata olives356 kcal
- Five medium size kalamata olives445 kcal
Protein in kalamata olives
Kalamata olives have 13.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g) you can see that you will get about 5.1 g of protein.
Carbs in kalamata olives
Kalamata olives have 13.33 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g) has about 5.1 g of carbs.
Fat in kalamata olives
Kalamata olives have 16.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g) has about 6.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g) has:89kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare kalamata olives with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how kalamata olives look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled shrimp have?
- Calories in a half of bacon and egg sandwich
- Calories in whole bacon and egg sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more sandwiches with bacon and egg
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fortune cookie?
- How much fat in whiskey and cola?
- How much protein in Pinot Grigio?
- What is weight of Ferrero Rocher?
- Pinto beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Pad Thai with meat calories per serving size