Kalamata Olives: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Kalamata olives: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece and more
How many calories in kalamata olives?
To illustrate, standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g) has about 89 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of kalamata olives is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of kalamata olive on charts.
Kalamata olives: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of kalamata olives?
As I wrote before 100g have 233 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of kalamata olives.
- Standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g)89 kcal
- Kalamata olives 1 piece (7g)16 kcal
- Cup of kalamata olives (130g)303 kcal
- Half cup of kalamata olives (65g)151 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of kalamata olives66 kcal
- 10g of kalamata olives23 kcal
- 20g of kalamata olives47 kcal
- 50g of kalamata olives117 kcal
- 100g of kalamata olives233 kcal
Protein in kalamata olives
Kalamata olives have 13.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g) you can see that you will get about 5.1 g of protein.
Carbs in kalamata olives
Kalamata olives have 13.33 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g) has about 5.1 g of carbs.
Fat in kalamata olives
Kalamata olives have 16.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g) has about 6.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of kalamata olives (38 g) has:89kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
kalamata olives - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of kalamata olives
- 21% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
kalamata olives - minerals per 100g
- Sodium2133 mg
Interesting charts - compare kalamata olives with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how kalamata olives look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled shrimp have?
- Calories in a half of bacon and egg sandwich
- Calories in whole bacon and egg sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more sandwiches with bacon and egg
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fortune cookie?
- How much fat in whiskey and cola?
- How much protein in Pinot Grigio?
- What is weight of Ferrero Rocher?
- Pinto beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Pad Thai with meat calories per serving size