Dried cranberries - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in dried cranberries?
100g of dried cranberries has about 308 calories (kcal).
For example, handful (40 g) has about 123 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (40 g) is similar to calories amount from 2 apples, 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of bread, 1 glass of milk, 6 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
Calories in dried cranberries came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 97% and from fat in 3%.
dried cranberries - calories table
- Handfull of dried cranberries (40g)123 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried cranberries (18g)55 kcal
- 10g of dried cranberries31 kcal
- 20g of dried cranberries62 kcal
- 50g of dried cranberries154 kcal
- 100g of dried cranberries308 kcal
- 200g of dried cranberries616 kcal
- 500g of dried cranberries1540 kcal
Dried cranberries - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in dried cranberries?
★ What is the weight of dried cranberries?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in dried cranberries?
How much dietary fiber in dried cranberries?
Does dried cranberries have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in dried cranberries?
How much magnesium in dried cranberries?
Glycemic index of dried cranberries?
How much protein in dried cranberries?
How much does a dried cranberries weight?
Handfull of dried cranberries weights about 40g.
Tablespoon of dried cranberries weights about 18g.
Does dried cranberries cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in dried cranberries puts this product at the top of hight calorific dried fruits. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dried fruits, dried cranberries seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other dried fruits.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If dried cranberries contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
handful (40 g) has:123kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does whisky have?
- What kind of minerals does horseflesh contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in toast?
- What kind of vitamins in honey?
- How much dietary fiber in halvah?
- Does boiled egg have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in turkey meat?
- How much magnessium in pineapple juice?
- What is glycemic index of flounder?
- How much protein in argan oil?
- What is weight of tortilla?