Dried Cranberries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried cranberries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in dried cranberries?
For example, handful of dried cranberries (40 g) has about 123 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful dried cranberries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried cranberries on charts.
Dried cranberries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of dried cranberries?
As I wrote before 100g has 308 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of dried cranberries.
- Handful of dried cranberries (40g)123 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried cranberries (18g)55 kcal
- Cup of dried cranberries (160g)493 kcal
- Half cup of dried cranberries (80g)246 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried cranberries87 kcal
- 10g of dried cranberries31 kcal
- 20g of dried cranberries62 kcal
- 50g of dried cranberries154 kcal
- 100g of dried cranberries308 kcal
Protein in dried cranberries
Dried cranberries has 0.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dried cranberries (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in dried cranberries
Dried cranberries has 82.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dried cranberries (40 g) has about 33.1 g of carbs.
Fat in dried cranberries
Dried cranberries has 1.09 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dried cranberries (40 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
handful of dried cranberries (40 g) has:123kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried cranberries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A46 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.028 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.548 mg
- Vitaminium B60.038 mg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E2.1 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of dried cranberries
- 97% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
dried cranberries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium49 mg
- Magnessium4 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.39 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried cranberries with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried cranberries looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do cooked soba noodles have?
- Calories in a half of medjool dates
- Calories in whole medjool dates
- Calories for one, two or more medjool dates
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kung Pao pork?
- How much fat in chocolate covered strawberry?
- How much protein in canola oil?
- What is weight of fried plantain?
- Baileys calories per ounce (oz)
- Fish fry calories per serving size