Dried Cranberries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dried cranberries?
100g of dried cranberries has about 308 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | tablespoon | cup | half cup
For example, handful of dried cranberries (40 g) has about 123 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 123 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of dried cranberries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about dried cranberries nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dried cranberries on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Dried Cranberries (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of dried cranberries (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||82.8 g||23.47 g||33.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.3 g||1.5 g||2.1 g|
|Fat||1.09 g||0.31 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.17 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||15.79 g||4.48 g||6.3 g|
dried cranberries - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A46 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.013 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.028 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.548 mg
- Vit B60.038 mg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E2.1 mg
- Vit K0.008 mg
Energy content of dried cranberries
- 97% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
dried cranberries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium49 mg
- Magnessium4 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.39 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried cranberries?
As I wrote before handful of dried cranberries (40 g) has 123 calories. It is easy to count that two dried cranberries have about 246 calories and three dried cranberries have about 369 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried cranberries.
- Handful of dried cranberries (40g)123 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried cranberries (18g)55 kcal
- Cup of dried cranberries (160g)493 kcal
- Half cup of dried cranberries (80g)246 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried cranberries87 kcal
- Half of medium size dried cranberries61.5 kcal
- Small size dried cranberries (32g)98.4 kcal
- Big size dried cranberries (52g)159.9 kcal
- Two medium size dried cranberries246 kcal
- Three medium size dried cranberries369 kcal
- Four medium size dried cranberries492 kcal
- Five medium size dried cranberries615 kcal
Protein in dried cranberries
Dried cranberries has 0.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dried cranberries (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in dried cranberries
Dried cranberries has 82.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dried cranberries (40 g) has about 33.1 g of carbs.
Fat in dried cranberries
Dried cranberries has 1.09 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dried cranberries (40 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
handful of dried cranberries (40 g) has:123kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dried cranberries with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried cranberries looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do cooked soba noodles have?
- Calories in a half of medjool dates
- Calories in whole medjool dates
- Calories for one, two or more medjool dates
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kung Pao pork?
- How much fat in chocolate covered strawberry?
- How much protein in canola oil?
- What is weight of fried plantain?
- Baileys calories per ounce (oz)
- Fish fry calories per serving size