Chicken Parmesan: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken parmesan: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chicken parmesan, 1 tray and more
How many calories in chicken parmesan?
In particular, medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) has about 324 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken parmesan is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 46 minutes, swim for about 38 minutes or run for 33 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken parmesan on charts.
Chicken parmesan: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10.92 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||10.64 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||16.17 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Water||59.88 g||~ 17 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken parmesan?
As I wrote before medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) has 324 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken parmesan have about 648 calories and three chicken parmesan have about 972 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken parmesan.
- Medium size chicken parmesan (159 g)324 kcal
- Chicken parmesan 1 tray (268g)547 kcal
- Cup of chicken parmesan (140g)286 kcal
- Half cup of chicken parmesan (70g)143 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken parmesan58 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken parmesan162 kcal
- Small size chicken parmesan (127g)259.2 kcal
- Big size chicken parmesan (207g)421.2 kcal
- Two medium size chicken parmesan648 kcal
- Three medium size chicken parmesan972 kcal
- Four medium size chicken parmesan1296 kcal
- Five medium size chicken parmesan1620 kcal
Protein in chicken parmesan
Chicken parmesan has 16.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) you can see that you will get about 25.7 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken parmesan
Chicken parmesan has 10.92 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) has about 17.4 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken parmesan
Chicken parmesan has 10.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) has about 16.9 g of fat.
medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) has:324kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken parmesan - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A307 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.193 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.013 mg
- Vitaminium B60.205 mg
- Vitaminium E1.74 mg
Energy content of chicken parmesan
- 21% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
chicken parmesan - minerals per 100g
- Potassium293 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium106 mg
- Sodium536 mg
- Iron0.68 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken parmesan with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken parmesan looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.