Chicken Parmesan: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken parmesan: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in chicken parmesan?
In particular, medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) has about 324 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken parmesan is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 46 minutes, swim for about 38 minutes or run for 33 minutes.
Chicken parmesan: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken parmesan?
As I wrote before medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) has 324 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken parmesan have about 648 calories and three chicken parmesan have about 972 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken parmesan.
- Medium size chicken parmesan (159 g)324 kcal
- Chicken parmesan 1 tray (268g)547 kcal
- Cup of chicken parmesan (140g)286 kcal
- Half cup of chicken parmesan (70g)143 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken parmesan58 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken parmesan162 kcal
- Small size chicken parmesan (127g)259.2 kcal
- Big size chicken parmesan (207g)421.2 kcal
- Two medium size chicken parmesan648 kcal
- Three medium size chicken parmesan972 kcal
- Four medium size chicken parmesan1296 kcal
- Five medium size chicken parmesan1620 kcal
Protein in chicken parmesan
Chicken parmesan has 16.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) you can see that you will get about 25.7 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken parmesan
Chicken parmesan has 10.92 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) has about 17.4 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken parmesan
Chicken parmesan has 10.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) has about 16.9 g of fat.
medium size chicken parmesan (159 g) has:324kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken parmesan - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A307 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.193 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.013 mg
- Vitaminium B60.205 mg
- Vitaminium E1.74 mg
Energy content of chicken parmesan
- 21% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
chicken parmesan - minerals per 100g
- Potassium293 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium106 mg
- Sodium536 mg
- Iron0.68 mg
Does chicken parmesan cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in chicken parmesan puts this product at the top of hight calorific ready to eat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, chicken parmesan seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If chicken parmesan contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Ferrero Rocher have?
- Calories in a half of Pad Thai with meat
- Calories in whole Pad Thai with meat
- Calories for one, two or more Pad Thai with meat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in arrowroot flour?
- How much fat in black beans?
- How much protein in black bread?
- What is weight of fried egg white?
- Roasted cashews calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried Goji berries calories per serving size