Agave Syrup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in agave syrup?
100g of agave syrup has about 310 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
For instance, tablespoon of agave syrup (16 g) has about 50 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 50 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of agave syrup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about agave syrup nutrition.
See all nutrition data of agave syrup on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Agave Syrup (16 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of agave syrup (16 g)|
|Carbs Total||76 g||21.55 g||12.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||0.85 g||0.5 g|
|Fat||0.5 g||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Water||0 g||0 g||0 g|
agave syrup - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of agave syrup
- 99% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
agave syrup - minerals per 100g
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 agave syrup?
As I wrote before tablespoon of agave syrup (16 g) has 50 calories. It is easy to count that two agave syrup have about 100 calories and three agave syrup have about 150 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five agave syrup.
- Tablespoon of agave syrup (16g)50 kcal
- Teaspoon of agave syrup (8g)25 kcal
- Cup of agave syrup (349g)1082 kcal
- Half cup of agave syrup (174.5g)541 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of agave syrup88 kcal
- Half of medium size agave syrup25 kcal
- Small size agave syrup (13g)40 kcal
- Big size agave syrup (21g)65 kcal
- Two medium size agave syrup100 kcal
- Three medium size agave syrup150 kcal
- Four medium size agave syrup200 kcal
- Five medium size agave syrup250 kcal
Protein in agave syrup
0g of protein - agave syrup has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in agave syrup
Agave syrup has 76 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of agave syrup (16 g) has about 12.2 g of carbs.
Fat in agave syrup
Agave syrup has 0.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of agave syrup (16 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of agave syrup (16 g) has:50kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare agave syrup with other Sugars and sweeteners
When you look at charts below you will see how agave syrup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does beef salad have?
- Calories in a half of bone broth
- Calories in whole bone broth
- Calories for one, two or more bone broth
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken parmesan?
- How much fat in salmon sushi roll?
- How much protein in grilled shrimp?
- What is weight of tropical smoothie?
- Bacon and egg sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Fortune cookie calories per serving size