Agave Syrup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Agave syrup: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in agave syrup?
For instance, tablespoon of agave syrup (16 g) has about 50 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon agave syrup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of agave syrup on charts.
Agave syrup: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of agave syrup?
As I wrote before 100g has 310 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of agave syrup.
- Tablespoon of agave syrup (16g)50 kcal
- Teaspoon of agave syrup (8g)25 kcal
- Cup of agave syrup (349g)1082 kcal
- Half cup of agave syrup (174.5g)541 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of agave syrup88 kcal
- 10g of agave syrup31 kcal
- 20g of agave syrup62 kcal
- 50g of agave syrup155 kcal
- 100g of agave syrup310 kcal
Protein in agave syrup
0g of protein - agave syrup has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in agave syrup
Agave syrup has 76 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of agave syrup (16 g) has about 12.2 g of carbs.
Fat in agave syrup
Agave syrup has 0.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of agave syrup (16 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of agave syrup (16 g) has:50kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
agave syrup - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of agave syrup
- 99% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
agave syrup - minerals per 100g
Does agave syrup cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Agave syrup have one of the hight count of calories within Sugars and sweeteners. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sugars and sweeteners, agave syrup seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sugars and sweeteners.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If agave syrup contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare agave syrup with other Sugars and sweeteners
When you look at charts below you will see how agave syrup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does beef salad have?
- Calories in a half of bone broth
- Calories in whole bone broth
- Calories for one, two or more bone broth
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken parmesan?
- How much fat in salmon sushi roll?
- How much protein in grilled shrimp?
- What is weight of tropical smoothie?
- Bacon and egg sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Fortune cookie calories per serving size