Bone Broth: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bone broth: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in bone broth?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of bone broth (253 g) has about 129 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of bone broth is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bone broth on charts.
Bone broth: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of bone broth?
As I wrote before 100g has 51 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of bone broth.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of bone broth (253 g)129 kcal
- Half cup of bone broth (126.5g)65 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bone broth14 kcal
- 10g of bone broth5 kcal
- 20g of bone broth10 kcal
- 50g of bone broth26 kcal
- 100g of bone broth51 kcal
Protein in bone broth
Bone broth has 3.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of bone broth (253 g) you can see that you will get about 9.6 g of protein.
Carbs in bone broth
Bone broth has 1.69 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of bone broth (253 g) has about 4.3 g of carbs.
Fat in bone broth
Bone broth has 2.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of bone broth (253 g) has about 7.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of bone broth (253 g) has:129kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bone broth - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A316 IU
- Vitaminium C2.5 mg
Energy content of bone broth
- 14% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
bone broth - minerals per 100g
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium165 mg
- Iron0.46 mg
Interesting charts - compare bone broth with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how bone broth looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pinot Grigio have?
- Calories in a half of pinto beans
- Calories in whole pinto beans
- Calories for one, two or more pinto beans
- Calories in tablespoon of pinto beans
- Calories in teaspoon of pinto beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pad Thai with meat?
- How much fat in arrowroot flour?
- How much protein in black beans?
- What is weight of black bread?
- Fried egg white calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted cashews calories per serving size