Cutie Clementine: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cutie clementine: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cutie clementine, cup and more
How many calories in cutie clementine?
To show you what does it mean, medium size cutie clementine (74 g) has about 35 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cutie clementine is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cutie clementine on charts.
Cutie clementine: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||12.02 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.85 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||86.58 g||~ 24.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cutie clementines?
As I wrote before medium size cutie clementine (74 g) have 35 calories. It is easy to count that two cutie clementines have about 70 calories and three cutie clementines have about 105 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cutie clementines.
- Medium size cutie clementine (74 g)35 kcal
- Cup of cutie clementine (160g)75 kcal
- Half cup of cutie clementine (80g)38 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cutie clementines13 kcal
- Half of medium size cutie clementine17.5 kcal
- Small size cutie clementine (59g)28 kcal
- Big size cutie clementine (96g)45.5 kcal
- Two medium size cutie clementines70 kcal
- Three medium size cutie clementines105 kcal
- Four medium size cutie clementines140 kcal
- Five medium size cutie clementines175 kcal
Protein in cutie clementine
Cutie clementines have 0.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cutie clementine (74 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in cutie clementines
Cutie clementines have 12.02 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cutie clementine (74 g) has about 8.9 g of carbs.
Fat in cutie clementines
Cutie clementines have 0.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cutie clementine (74 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size cutie clementine (74 g) has:35kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cutie clementine - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.086 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.636 mg
- Vitaminium B60.075 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.024 mcg
- Vitaminium C48.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.2 mg
Energy content of cutie clementine
- 91% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cutie clementine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium177 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium30 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.14 mg
Interesting charts - compare cutie clementine with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how cutie clementine looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken parmesan have?
- Calories in a half of grilled shrimp
- Calories in whole grilled shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more grilled shrimp
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tropical smoothie?
- How much fat in bacon and egg sandwich?
- How much protein in fortune cookie?
- What is weight of whiskey and cola?
- Pinot Grigio calories per ounce (oz)
- Ferrero Rocher calories per serving size